Blatter Comes To Celtic's Defence

blatter-1.jpgIn an explosive interview with BBC Scotland (spit), FIFA President Sepptic Blatter has given his endorsement to the “Hear no Evil†policy adopted by Peter Liewell, at the Unsporting Wing of the old-IRA.

Stepping in to Celtic’s defence at the Glasgow East cell, Blatter denied there was any sectarian problem. But if there was a sectarian problem, we should all shake hands and be friends after each weekly IRA-oke (indeed stepping in to Celtic’s defence, the 75 year old Blatter would be an improvement on Majstorovic and Loovens).

View the full article

So there you have it, nothing to see here, move on, there is no sectarian problem – Liewell and Blatter have spoken.

Unfortunately, in Wee Eck’s Republic of Auld Scotia, this spoof is probably illegal. So I’ll see you all in 5 years time.

I think this part gives it away. :rolleyes:

Proof positive that some posters will jump on the offended bus without even knowing what they are going on about.

(tu)

A bit of light relief from time to time won't do us any harm. Some folk on here are sooooooo up tight. :lol:

It must be really sad and lonely in your world. Anything we can do to cheer you up, just let us know. (tu)

Sorry I didn't enjoy your article. :pipe:

That line was actually hvaing a go at the mongs that thought it was true. Don't be so touchy.