Betfair Chase

Scott-RFC

Anyone got a pick for this on Saturday?

The best race of the season so far with Long Run and Kauto Star headlining. Im not convinced that either of these 2 will win it though. It would be a great story if Kauto could win it, or even go close, but I think more likely the race will confirm Kauto's finished at the very top. I think Long Run still has some proving to do as well, as to whether it is really the top horse at the minute. I dont think it won the strongest Gold Cup ever and it also wasnt at its best in this last year.

I have to say to Im leaning towards Time for Rupert with the Charlie Hall under his belt and who could be ready to step up this season , or Weird Al of which the same can be applied

Best Prices

Long Run 5/6

Diamond Harry 6

Weird Al 7

Kauto Star 7

Time for Rupert 9

Pure Faith 66

Hope kauto does it due to the fact he has hardly ever let me down! But walsh goes to haydock to ride him instead of master minded at ascot! I think they feel this is his last race! Hope he does it but haydock doesn't really suit him! So long run 4 me but I won't be on it and just hope kauto wins