Shagger

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name two keepers who play in the UK that you'd have in front of him? I can't.

Reina

Given

Hart

Schwarzer

Freidel

Cech

Al Habsi

Theres 7. All this best in Britain stuff is blue tinted nonsense. Greegs is a good goalkeeper, a very good goalkeeper, but to suggest he is better than every other keeper in the UK is absolute garbage. Best in Scotland if you want to make him the best keeper in a particular area.

(tu)

Makes one good save , as all good keepers do , and he's a world beater once again . Very average goalkeeper , thats all .

He is not a world beater, but he is above average. People go from one extreme to the other re our players.

See you after his next fuck up , won't be long ........

wow! give the man a break! if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be in the position we've been for the past few years yes our strikers have been doing their jobs but Greegs has saved us on numerous occasions. if you were so much of a rangers fan you wouldnt come out with such stupid comments. He's had two howlers this season ... we'd be dead & buried if it wasnt for his contributions and no im not just saying this because he's my favourite & the usual girl thing. I'm looking at him from a fans point of view & i would be first to hold my hands up if i thought he'd done too much wrong but he hasnt so get off his back!!

P.S think you are way too harsh with your other post!

Reina

Given

Hart

Schwarzer

Freidel

Cech

Al Habsi

Theres 7. All this best in Britain stuff is blue tinted nonsense. Greegs is a good goalkeeper, a very good goalkeeper, but to suggets he is better than every other keeper in the UK is absolute garbage. Best in Scotland if you want to make him the best keeper in a particular area.

(tu)

I didn't say he was the best in Britain. I said name 2 keepers you'd rather have in front of him. I'd consider Hart if he starts wearing long sleeves and loses 6kg off his arse but the rest you can keep. McGregor for me is the best Rangers keeper we could possibly hope for at the moment.

I didn't say he was the best in Britain. I said name 2 keepers you'd rather have in front of him. I'd consider Hart if he starts wearing long sleeves and loses 6kg off his arse but the rest you can keep. McGregor for me is the best Rangers keeper we could possibly hope for at the moment.

Well given our current state, that is most certainly true. (tu)

Reina

Given

Hart

Schwarzer

Freidel

Cech

Al Habsi

Theres 7. All this best in Britain stuff is blue tinted nonsense. Greegs is a good goalkeeper, a very good goalkeeper, but to suggest he is better than every other keeper in the UK is absolute garbage. Best in Scotland if you want to make him the best keeper in a particular area.

(tu)

Al-Habsi and a 40 year old Friedel? Having a laugh. I'll give you Cech and Reina though. I'd say McGregor is slightly better than Schwarzer.