Leggo says McNallyMirror is a Jew hating, terrorist supporter.

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate

Won't/shouldn't be an issue then as long as all jobs are done to the required standard. Slap on the wrist, written warning at worst I'd imagine especially if no previous disciplinary problems.

Would be a concern if falsifying sheets for financial gain but I'm guessing you're doing the jobs quick, saying you're spending longer but the spare time in between has been spent on computer. (Hardly crime of the century if that's the case)

Won't/shouldn't be an issue then as long as all jobs are done to the required standard. Slap on the wrist, written warning at worst I'd imagine especially if no previous disciplinary problems.

Would be a concern if falsifying sheets for financial gain but I'm guessing you're doing the jobs quick, saying you're spending longer but the spare time in between has been spent on computer. (Hardly crime of the century if that's the case)

You got it in one mate

Some folk just don't get it. This ain't Utopia and it ain't a game.

Talk about football....would love to but other issues are preventing that.

Tell me this....who else in this entire country from politics to media writes in defence of us and isn't afraid to write the truth about important issues that will not see the light of day in the mainstream media.

Some folk just don't get it. This ain't Utopia and it ain't a game.

Talk about football....would love to but other issues are preventing that.

Tell me this....who else in this entire country from politics to media writes in defence of us and isn't afraid to write the truth about important issues that will not see the light of day in the mainstream media.

What are these issues?

And why do they need to be defended?

I think its fair to say Leggo appeals to a certain type of Bear also.

He's a bit of an embarrassment IMO. We're supposed to be laughing at his type from the other side.... Not cheering on one of our own doing the same thing. People seem content to drop down their level. We're supposed to rise above all that shit.

Why ?

You haven't said anything else apart from that he does what they do.

How is that ? Here he poses certain resemblances between a poster on a Celtic forum and a 'journalist', resemblances who to me seem too similar to be coincidence.

And if that exposes McNally to be a fascist sympathiser of the IRA then that's very good, one scumbag less in the mhedia hopefully.

Why ?

You haven't said anything else apart from that he does what they do.

How is that ? Here he poses certain resemblances between a poster on a Celtic forum and a 'journalist', resemblances who to me seem too similar to be coincidence.

And if that exposes McNally to be a fascist sympathiser of the IRA then that's very good, one scumbag less in the mhedia hopefully.

This was my point TBH...Im not what you would call a devoted reader of his, far from it...But if it exposes republican filth in the media then Im all for it.

Boscobhoy on The Scotsman once used the name Bosco phil, MacGorilla Brains username on Celtic minded is Philybhoy. He was banned and returned with the Username Boscobhoy, around about 2008.

He claims to have been educated at St John Bosco school which was near the gorbals, before he upped sticks and moved to Donegal, As far as I am aware Kieran Brady (godsaveireland) also attended St John Bosco. Boscobhoy has an intense hatred of Rangers and anything British, Although he claims to be an Arsenal fan who has been to the Emirates on a few occasions, The same occasions that MacGorilla Brain went. MacGorilla Brain tends to slip up on the Scotsman every now and again and mentions conversations with other Scottish Journalists like Keevins and Guidi.

Mac Gorilla Brain was born in Glasgow and attended St John Bosco with his friend Kieran Brady, Mac Gorilla Brain worked in Burgher Street Social work office but upped sticks and moved to Donegal with his family, As everyone will be aware Mac Gorilla Brain has an intense hatred of Rangers Football Club and anything remotely connected to The Union.

Pundit, I doubt if you will ever be able to eat that vast slice of humble pie.

Here's another one for you. Hugh Hefner of The Scotsman claims to come from the Grangemouth area but now lives in Barcelona with his pregnant Girlfriend,

The Webmaster of Celtic minded is none other than MacGorilla Brain's close friend Scott McMenemy, Scott originates from the Grangemouth area and now lives in Barcelons with his pregnant girlfriend. The same Spanish girlfriend who wrote letter to the Spanish press complaining about Rangers fans in Barcelona.

They form a tight little group on the Scotsman and always appear to arrive en masse, Hef, Bosco and Dammo Lennon, Funnily enought, Dammo Lennon has previously claimed to be an ex Pro footballer from Glasgow who was capped by the ROI at under 21 level, That would be the same as Kieran Brady, The anti sectarian and anti racist campaigner. Are these all coincidence ?

The Scotsman is infested by the inhabitants of Celtic Minded,

Damo Lennon has been stalking me on The Scotsman forum since early 2010. I completely ignore him and yet he responds to everything i have to say. Obsessed!. Interesting if it is the people you say, SOU, because i fly the flag over there for the Bluenoses and like the idea that those are the people i have in my pocket, lol.

Boscobhoy on The Scotsman once used the name Bosco phil, MacGorilla Brains username on Celtic minded is Philybhoy. He was banned and returned with the Username Boscobhoy, around about 2008.

He claims to have been educated at St John Bosco school which was near the gorbals, before he upped sticks and moved to Donegal, As far as I am aware Kieran Brady (godsaveireland) also attended St John Bosco. Boscobhoy has an intense hatred of Rangers and anything British, Although he claims to be an Arsenal fan who has been to the Emirates on a few occasions, The same occasions that MacGorilla Brain went. MacGorilla Brain tends to slip up on the Scotsman every now and again and mentions conversations with other Scottish Journalists like Keevins and Guidi.

Mac Gorilla Brain was born in Glasgow and attended St John Bosco with his friend Kieran Brady, Mac Gorilla Brain worked in Burgher Street Social work office but upped sticks and moved to Donegal with his family, As everyone will be aware Mac Gorilla Brain has an intense hatred of Rangers Football Club and anything remotely connected to The Union.

Pundit, I doubt if you will ever be able to eat that vast slice of humble pie.

Here's another one for you. Hugh Hefner of The Scotsman claims to come from the Grangemouth area but now lives in Barcelona with his pregnant Girlfriend,

The Webmaster of Celtic minded is none other than MacGorilla Brain's close friend Scott McMenemy, Scott originates from the Grangemouth area and now lives in Barcelons with his pregnant girlfriend. The same Spanish girlfriend who wrote letter to the Spanish press complaining about Rangers fans in Barcelona.

They form a tight little group on the Scotsman and always appear to arrive en masse, Hef, Bosco and Dammo Lennon, Funnily enought, Dammo Lennon has previously claimed to be an ex Pro footballer from Glasgow who was capped by the ROI at under 21 level, That would be the same as Kieran Brady, The anti sectarian and anti racist campaigner. Are these all coincidence ?

The Scotsman is infested by the inhabitants of Celtic Minded,

:lol:

Wonder what other sites they all frequent?

67.5 fs mate you buying the next round :P

Im being done with being on computers during working time but falsifying timesheets saying i was doing jobs for x amount of time when it wasnt. All jobs were done but its 50/50 so fuck knows how it will go :disappointment:

Hopefully a final written warning. Never been involved wae them before or in any trouble so hopefully

Sorry about the late reply. Aye, I will be mate!

That's brutal, best of luck (tu)

Damo Lennon has been stalking me on The Scotsman forum since early 2010. I completely ignore him and yet he responds to everything i have to say. Obsessed!. Interesting if it is the people you say, SOU, because i fly the flag over there for the Bluenoses and like the idea that those are the people i have in my pocket, lol.

Sweet fancy moses....