Another prediction

Blue Atheist

I note the blogger has given us another 2 weeks, lol. Judging by his abismal success rate - were fine.

Credibility at zero already but in two weeks time he'll be as big a joke as that guy who keeps predicting the end of the world and then moving the date back when the time comes and passes, lol.

wasn't it supposed to have happened at the end of October? How he still has followers after he constantly spouts pish is beyond me and simply displays the mental capacity of anyone who actually follows that clown. Get a job ya stupid cunt, stop blogging like a hormonal 14 year old girl

You discredit Legat yet post this shite :rolleyes:

Yep, tried to explain it previously. Rabid Celts are the ones who should be getting ridiculed whilst we remain dignified, pointing and laughing. Leggat goes against what i believe we should be doing, thats all, because he stoops down to their level.

Yep, tried to explain it previously. Rabid Celts are the ones who should be getting ridiculed whilst we remain dignified, pointing and laughing. Leggat goes against what i believe we should be doing, thats all, because he stoops down to their level.

Rabid Celts? Nice name for them

Negri, he cant get a job. Nobody in the media wants to employ him, lol.

And after all the nonsense he's been writing recently he's no chance.

Nothing irritates me more than someone who is clearly so biased that it colours each and every article they write. I'm sure most journos have a team they follow, but the majority of them can at least keep their preferences at least somewhat away from their work. The man is an utter simpleton, basically that spotty celtic fan character from Only an Excuse. He's an embarrasment, i'd love to sit down with him and literally take apart all the shite he's written which have been wide of the mark

Nothing irritates me more than someone who is clearly so biased that it colours each and every article they write. I'm sure most journos have a team they follow, but the majority of them can at least keep their preferences at least somewhat away from their work.

Agreed. He's about as biased as they come. His hatred oozes through every time.

One thing that bothers me, probably more than it bothers others Gers fans is his claim that the Irish are so hard done by in this country. I grew up in Clydebank with an English accent.. i know what REAL racism is all about, lol. Trust me, the Irish get it easy up here.

Nothing irritates me more than someone who is clearly so biased that it colours each and every article they write. I'm sure most journos have a team they follow, but the majority of them can at least keep their preferences at least somewhat away from their work. The man is an utter simpleton, basically that spotty celtic fan character from Only an Excuse. He's an embarrasment, i'd love to sit down with him and literally take apart all the shite he's written which have been wide of the mark

This is very true, i had a look on his site earlier and was struck that nearly all his stories were about rangers and needless to say everyone extremely negative. He even stated in one of his pieces that rangers were his enemy. He is a one dimensional writer with limited ability who has consistently discredeted himself. I would be interested to know if he indeed studied his craft beyond a level.

Both himself and the tax case bloggers will be finished if rangers emerge intact from this tribunal.

the 2 weeks shot in the dark is based on a rumour from tim mb's that we need to release the ringfenced taxman money, 2.3 million, to the tax man on december the 5th.

Plenty of the filth's "experts" have staked there reputation :lol: on Whyte putting us into administartion to stop this happening. Don't ask me to explain this nonsense.

I have a wee prediction myself, it's about the OP...... :sherlock:

Ok....ever hear of a person called Neville Chamberlain?

Then did you ever hear about soneone called Winston Churchill?

If not i would suggest you read up about them and see the differences they had when dealing with enemies and bullies.

Leggatt may not be perfect but to say he stoops to their level just shows how utterly naive you really are.