Sir Alex

BR_54

You said they are scared of him and I put in physically and you take a hissy fit befitting of my eight yr old niece, yes I know what a bully is, sir Alex the bully I still don't get, do u know what it means

Yes you put in physically. Not me. Generally I will debate any issue with anyone on here but you are actually too stupid.

Yes you put in physically. Not me. Generally I will debate any issue with anyone on here but you are actually too stupid.

Nice one, give yourself a wee pat on the back there and a deap breath uh, I could curse and name call you but then again as u say my debating skills aint like your standard. Nice chatting all the same

Maybe they should have asked him about the offside goal that they got, which would have left them in an even harder position.

In reality Man United don't deserve to go through but they're that lucky that they will. Didn't deserve two draws against Benfica or at home to Basel.

Did you watch all the Man U games you mentioned? I watched the game the other night. Man U had over 60% of the possesion and you dont think they deserved a draw? :huh:

Having the most possession automatically means you deserve to win a football match? United's territorial advantage was only 53%.

Did state they didn't deserve 'two draws' against Benfica! Benfica certainly deserved three points in Portugal.

On the overall play United would have deserved a point during the week, but does not take away the fact their goal was well offside which changed the game. Funnily enough none of their fans were constantly moaning about that decision like they're doing tonight over the shocking penalty given to Newcastle.

Im taking a wild guess here that you are one of those people that just hate the success of Man U right? If they had "only" 53% of the terratorial advantage as well as 66% of the possession, more corners and more atempts on goal then you would say they didnt deserve at least a draw? You are right about the first game though, they were awful although they did have over 60% possession and over 51% territorial advantage in that game. The "lucky" draw they had against Basle. They had over 60% territorial advantage in that game. More atemps on goal as well.

Fair enough if you dont like the team most people dont.

Man United's success has got nothing to do with it. :lol:

This site is cringworthy at times, the other day someone was calling me a man united fan. doh Assume you have a 'soft' spot for United?

Can't you read? Go back to my previous post and try to see what I said!

Sound like one of these people who rely on statistics as factual evidence of how a game has went. Barcelona dominated Getafe last night but certainly didn't deserve to win. Man United didn't create much in either game against Benfica, yet had numerous changes against Newcastle yesterday and firmly deserved to win... but wait they only had 53% no way did they dominate as much as those other games. :rolleyes:

And yet scored 3 goals in those 2 games lol