***Hamburger SV v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Our midfield sucks yet again. We are negative in our approach yet again. One up front who is very poor, but have we another striker fit and ready?

We cannot keep possession for any amount of time and have no creativity at all.

Fed up being negative too - but some of our football is just dreadful.

If we play like this against Dunfermline then people can moan all they want. We are playing a Bundesliga team with a second string side. Wouldn't be too wise to be open and get pumped.

We're playing a Bundesliga reserve side in a friendly match. There's no need to be playing so negatively.

Again more defense long ball stuff from rangers, really wish we could play a good passing game and keep the ball on the deck. Seems like a pipe dream though!

We can do it, that's what's so bloody infuriating. Every blue moon it pops up and we play some really tidy stuff on the ground, then it's all forgotten the next week. I just can't fathom it, and never will.

We're playing a Bundesliga reserve side in a friendly match. There's no need to be playing so negatively.

To be fair, I have no clue of their team, haven't seen a line-up. A bundesliga reserve side would rule the SPL though. We don't have another striker to play. We should be keeping the ball far better but I have no problem with being solid and playing on the counter attack. As I say, i'll only be annoyed if we play like this in the game at the weekend

just shows we still dnt produce enough players through murray park. well in the decent to good range.

im not bothered about a friendly it matters nowt, but its pointing out how limited we are in forwards and forward thinking players.

basically we have jela, laff, davis, wylde and whittaker in our squad that are forward going players. that is it.

and no1 try and say we also have fleck, wylde, hemmings ect ect as they havnt shown enough to say that.

maybe being a bit harsh on wylde but his crossing hasnt improved in the 2 yrs hes been about the first team.