Ra sellick have started their pish - They're going to fuck it up again.

http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz1f8rrYmrj

Yass this means there going to fuck it up again. Everytime they say this they drop points.

Now it's time for the people at Rangers to ban our players from talking to the media or just tell them to shut the fuck up and say nothing as stupid as "the leagues all over"

28th of November. Bartley has to play. He also has to line up beside this little prick in the tunnnel and make it perfectly clear he is going to be stretchered off after 10 minutes. Wind the fucker up and then hit him hard and fair in the first minutes of the game. Snipe at him, harass him, kick him and generally wind the little fucker up until he snaps.

A dirtier bheast i have not seen in a long time with his snidey digs and hospital tackles.

28th of November. Bartley has to play. He also has to line up beside this little prick in the tunnnel and make it perfectly clear he is going to be stretchered off after 10 minutes. Wind the fucker up and then hit him hard and fair in the first minutes of the game. Snipe at him, harass him, kick him and generally wind the little fucker up until he snaps.

A dirtier bheast i have not seen in a long time with his snidey digs and hospital tackles.

(tu) a very dirty player. The amount of times I see him pass the ball, then continue to block, pull kick and shove the player who is trying to get past him to retrieve the ball is unreal! Would love a Kevin Thompson/Jobbie Keane scenario again, with Bartley or Goian playing the Thompson role :D!!

I've yet to see examples of this wonderfull Barca-esque football Celtic play. They probably play better football than us but then so do St Mirren.

Was going to say the same, Celtic are not an attractive football team...in fact they are not attractive period but that's another issue! I know we are quite dire to watch a lot of the time, but that in itself does not increase the quality of football they play!