Fleck

nvager

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we don't produce any young players I would assume it's the coaching and the way the players are handled during the crucial late teen years.

As I posted a few days ago Barry Ferguson was heading towards the exit when Advocaat arrived and more than 10 years later the same thing is still happening :anguish:

Since we don't produce any young players I would assume it's the coaching and the way the players are handled during the crucial late teen years.

As I posted a few days ago Barry Ferguson was heading towards the exit when Advocaat arrived and more than 10 years later the same thing is still happening :anguish:

we produce plenty of youngsters.

No denying he has the ability he needs an extended run in the team though.

Really? Surely there's plenty of doubt that he has the ability?

Fleck has done nothing in his senior career so far to suggest he has what it takes. There is a real possibilty that he was just mature compared to his peer group as a junior and this gave an impression that he was better than he is

Im missing something with wee Fleck, i dont see any talent i see a very ordinary young boy??? Only thing i ever seen him do anything was at the youth cup final, hes broke in the first team and he looks a nothing player.

I have heard he and jelsvic play together in training and he shows up amazing, looks great but for me ive seen nuthin!!

I have to say watching the game last night that I was willing for hom to do well. Out of all the players on the park, he was the one that I wanted to show up the most. Perhaps the lad is trying too hard but the truth is, that he had a shocker. Give the ball away so many times, shirked the tackles and was brushed aside far too easy. The game passed him by as it did with Matt McKay. Kyle Bartley was a mile off the pace and Alexander was again cupable for the lost of a goal. Thats why McGregor is No1.

I have been an advocate of playing him just off the front one or two but after last night i have to say his attitude, physique and general all round lazy play has convinced me it's time to show him the door.

If that was him trying to impress the manager then he will not have a career in professional football let alone at Rangers.

That was one of the laziest and most disgraceful displays i have seen from one of our players in a long long time.

Just looked totally disinterested and fed up.

Time to cut our losses in January and move him on. His attitude last night was a disgrace.

I have been an advocate of playing him just off the front one or two but after last night i have to say his attitude, physique and general all round lazy play has convinced me it's time to show him the door.

If that was him trying to impress the manager then he will not have a career in professional football let alone at Rangers.

I totally agree

I totally agree with everything you said there

That was one of the laziest and most disgraceful displays i have seen from one of our players in a long long time.

Just looked totally disinterested and fed up.

Time to cut our losses in January and move him on. His attitude last night was a disgrace.

I've not seen last night's game so can't comment on that but surely the boy needs a run in the team. Give him 5/6 games playing behind Jela and see how he fares. If he doesn't do the business then get rid.

I can't help but feel we could be looking at another Charlie Adam scenario if we offload him now without giving him a decent run.