Lafferty is sick of sectarian hatred in Scotland.

RANGERS ace Kyle Lafferty last night revealed he is "sick" of the sectarian hatred that scars Scottish football.

Northern Ireland international Lafferty, the victim of a string of attacks, hit out after thugs targeted his £135,000 Bentley Continental at a petrol station.

Striker Lafferty, 24 — who is expecting his first child with former Miss Scotland Nicola Mimnagh — told a close friend: "I'm doing OK.

"I'm just sick of all this nonsense.

"All I want to do is concentrate on my football with Rangers and my relationship with Nicola. I can't wait for the birth of our baby in three weeks' time.

"These are exciting times for me - and I don't need them ruined by incidents like this."

Cops are classing last week's attack, at a Morrison's garage in Johnstone, Renfrewshire, as a sectarian breach of the peace.

I can see this getting the earls all offended again.

how dare somebody suggest that sectarionism against persons of the Protestant faith exists everybody knows it's only Irish roman Catholics who suffer from this despicable crime.

that Kearney* fellow will be on the tea-time news reminding us all this.

* I'm not sure if that's his name but I'm sure you know who I mean

it was the goverment and the media full blown agenda that caused this, everything was nicey nicey untill the fuckwits in the media decided because theres not been much of a rammy in the past old firm games lets stoke the fire by saying theres going to be trouble because we'll meet each other 7 times, then what happens yup all hell breaks lose and the goverment gets involved

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE GOVERMENT WHEN OUR PLAYERS WERE ATTACKED BU CUNTS AT PARKHEAD, WERE THE FUCK WAS THE GOVERMENT IN MAY 99, WERE THE FUCK WAS THE GOVERMENT WHEN RICKSEN GOT PELTED BY A LIGHTER AND WERE THE FUCK WAS THE GOVERMENT WHEN NOVO GOT DEATH THREATS AND PELTED BY OBJECTS

That was not a sectarian attack ffs. If Man U fans had panned Balotelli's windows would it be sectarian? If Millwall fans panned Torres window, is it sectarian?

The fact we call attacks like this sectarian shows how much Alex Salmonds propoganda is working. Only for Rangers and Celtic (normally only ever Celtic, frankly im surprised this reported them in a bad light) would this be classed as sectarian.

Lafferty got his windows panned cause hes has dived, had celtic players sent off, wound up celtic fans, dished out a few dirty tackles and dirty comments. Nothing sectarian about this in the slightest. How many times has something like this happened to David Healy?