What a trip Hamburg was

GOAT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also someone told me were trying to arrange a friendly in Bremen has anybody heard anything about that?

Scheiß werder bremen?

I doubt it, but you never know.

The guy who did the Stadium Tour on Monday reckoned Rangers and Hamburg are negotiating a return at Ibrox in March.

It was that mate!

Literally just watched the game back on record, couldny remember the score never mind the game itself.

Wish a was still there :uk:

Och the game was shite pumping n******** and eating kebabs is where it's at.

Plus the tankstelle done Strongbow, ye couldnae ask for much better!

It was a fantastic trip, the hospitality showed by the Germans was amazing.

We were in the Rangers end and thought fuck it we are only here once so went along to the Hamburg Chosen Few Area, the guys pulled us right into the middle, bought us beers, and taught us the songs. Swapped Scarfs and had a great time. Chants of " We Hate Celtic " and " Glasgow Rangers " were started throughout the game by the Germans :) was fantastic experience, for what i can Remember!

The Tanstelle and Espically the dance thing near the stadium were fantastic! Such a great trip.

The guy we met in the Stadium has since been emailing me, for anyone who has not been to Hamburg i would recomend you visit ! I want to go back to a Hamburg game this season, Bremen in Feb.....

Och the game was shite pumping n****** and eating kebabs is where it's at.

Plus the tankstelle done Strongbow, ye couldnae ask for much better!

An Italian, Bulgarian and German for this bear :craphead:

Enjoyed the Rangers tunes in the Tankstelle, but spent most of my time in the London Pub.

Oh, n a thought Glasgow was bad for jakies, Reeperbahn wiz crawlin wae them!

An Italian, Bulgarian and German for this bear :craphead:

Enjoyed the Rangers tunes in the Tankstelle, but spent most of my time in the London Pub.

Oh, n a thought Glasgow was bad for jakies, Reeperbahn wiz crawlin wae them!

I was in there most of the time too mate

Not sure if I met you, definitely met Dez and someone who introduced themselves as Fox. Was in the hostel with them and went down to the Tankstelle with them on Tuesday afternoon.

Aye was with both of them, stayed in a different hotel though! I'm a big cunt, slightly smaller than fox :D

What a trip as usual, superb from start to finish.

Every part of my body hurts and I spent a fortune but wouldn't have it any other way.

Was good to meet a few posters on here, might have spoke to a few more but I was hammered most of the trip and some of it is hazy to say the least.

I was one of the three guys that had a pink wig on at the game, went looking for smoke bombs and ended up with a pink wig, that's the drink for you!