RFC players texting congratulations to McGeouch.

Listen you can refer to me as whatever you like, you says something quite bad and I asked if you had reason to or you knew the entire story which made you say such a thing ? But you don't seem to know a thing as I first thought anyway, but its your sick opinion, I took offence to what you says because its about a family member of mines but I've realised fuck you and your opinion you don't know anything.

TELL US THE WHOLE STORY THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW HARD IS THAT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ???

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw.... I know for a fact that Lego Muncher and Kevin Thomson/Steven Whittaker used to text each other all the time.

Whether the texts were congratulatory I don't know but as they are all best friends off the park, it's only to be understood.

Oh and btw.... I know for a fact that Lego Muncher and Kevin Thomson/Steven Whittaker used to text each other all the time.

Whether the texts were congratulatory I don't know but as they are all best friends off the park, it's only to be understood.

broon used to pick them up at Murray park.

I am in the know, that's why I've took offence to u saying that u want something to happen to him in a car crash? So embarrasing haha! I don't mind people hating him its their opinion but to say something like that is beyond belief

Away and show him love on Kerrydale street instead of taking offence at insults hurled at him on a Rangers forum.

Idiot.

Away and show him love on Kerrydale street instead of taking offence at insults hurled at him on a Rangers forum.

Idiot.

kerrydale street whats that? get yourself to a game and support your team rather than sit on here and act the big man

dick.

haha your post was at quater to 3 ? so i take it you were on your fone or in your house?

part timers !

Mate, what age are you ? Seriously, let it go.

Any normal Rangers fan, who sees one of our Youth players go to Celtic then come out in the press and state how it was his dream to score for them etc, is going to abuse him. It's disgusting the way he treated our club and his direct quotes seem to directly contradict what you claim to know - so if you're not going to explain yourself then just drop it and let things be.

Mate, what age are you ? Seriously, let it go.

Any normal Rangers fan, who sees one of our Youth players go to Celtic then come out in the press and state how it was his dream to score for them etc, is going to abuse him. It's disgusting the way he treated our club and his direct quotes seem to directly contradict what you claim to know - so if you're not going to explain yourself then just drop it and let things be.

im not wanting to argue with anyone mate, he says something disgusting about my cousin thats all (would u not defend or take offence if someone says something horrible about one of your family members) . Im sure all Rangers fans hate him and thats fine if it wasnt a family member i would to but to say something about wanting him to be in a car crash is horrible!

im not wanting to argue with anyone mate, he says something disgusting about my cousin thats all (would u not defend or take offence if someone says something horrible about one of your family members) . Im sure all Rangers fans hate him and thats fine if it wasnt a family member i would to but to say something about wanting him to be in a car crash is horrible!

away yae go ya daft taig

Ps yer cousin should walk infornt of the number 75 we would laugh :uk:

Whos yer cuz :shifty: