RFC players texting congratulations to McGeouch.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No high horse, I just can't fathom why somebody would base life choices like friendships on what team somebody supports.

I never said I did, I asked "Would that be a problem ?"

And its pretty clear you were up on your high horse when you called Colonel Mustard sad because he admitted he didn't want to interact with fans who support a club he hates, believes in things he can't stand and generally didn't want to interact with people who most likely reciprocate the hate back.

But aye, no moral high horse with you, oh no.

I never said I did, I asked "Would that be a problem ?"

And its pretty clear you were up on your high horse when you called Colonel Mustard sad because he admitted he didn't want to interact with fans who support a club he hates, believes in things he can't stand and generally interact with people who most likely reciprocate the above mentioned feelings back.

But aye, no moral high horse with you, oh no.

High horse my arse, I'm saying this thinking of my own life where some of the best people I know are Celtic fans and/or catholics, in fact probably my best friend at university is a practising catholic and a nicer guy you can't meet.

Somebody who's as small-minded as the Mustard chunt doesn't get any respect from me, judging people without even knowing them based on a football team and a religion is something I really don't like, Rangers fan or not.

High horse my arse, I'm saying this thinking of my own life where some of the best people I know are Celtic fans and/or catholics, in fact probably my best friend at university is a practising catholic and a nicer guy you can't meet.

Somebody who's as small-minded as the Mustard chunt doesn't get any respect from me, judging people without even knowing them based on a football team and a religion is something I really don't like, Rangers fan or not.

Some of the worst people I know are celtic fans and/or catholics.

In fact, probably my worst enemy at work is a practicing catholic, and a more horrible cunt you can't meet.

What am I supposed to do?

You'v not really changed my mind at all from my previous post.

All I got from your reply was that you basically look down at the likes of Colonel Mustard as sad because they don't want to associate with Celtic fans/Catholics like you do.

You'v not really changed my mind at all from my previous post.

All I got from your reply was that you basically look down at the likes of Colonel Mustard as sad because they don't want to associate with Celtic fans/Catholics like you do.

It's a very small minded attitude that I can't relate to at all, I don't 'look down' on anybody I just don't think it's right, clearly with it being a free country he's entitled but he chose to air the views on here so i'm entitled to say what I think.

It's a very small minded attitude that I can't relate to at all, I don't 'look down' on anybody I just don't think it's right, clearly with it being a free country he's entitled but he chose to air the views on here so i'm entitled to say what I think.

So, you "don't look down on anybody", but you think that I have "a very small minded attitude" for my outlook?

I wouldn't like to see it when you DO look down on someone.

So, you "don't look down on anybody", but you think that I have "a very small minded attitude" for my outlook?

I wouldn't like to see it when you DO look down on someone.

Is looking down on people not what you're saying you do, or are Celtic fans and catholics not human beings now?

You must be a right laugh in school.

I still think he should have had the shit leathered the fuck.out of him every single minute of every single training session after he agreed to re sign for the filth .

Absolute disgrace he was let off with using our great club with the intention of creeping back to that scummy bastards . I hope he gets fucked in the ass then mangled in a car crash .

Will be no more than he deserves .

i am so embarrased for you, getting all bothered over a youngster, fucken disgrace!

Is looking down on people not what you're saying you do, or are Celtic fans and catholics not human beings now?

You must be a right laugh in school.

I don't look down on RCs and celtic fans. I just choose to ignore them.

Don't forget now...you are the one who suggested they might not be human beings.

I'd NEVER have said that...

...without a second opinion.