RFC players texting congratulations to McGeouch.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually sympathetic to these sort of things but I find it hard to accept that our next generation are congratulating the tims.

Don't worry about it.

Have you never read some of the fans on RM?

There's a shitload who would wank off anyone from the dark side, just for not objecting to our existence.

i am so embarrased for you, getting all bothered over a youngster, fucken disgrace!

You're embarrassed for me , how the fuck does that work exactly ?

I'm embarrassed for you getting all bothered over me getting all bothered over a youngster .

I have a serious dislike for this wee that after the way he treated us , that's just my opinion . You obviously don't , well done you .

So you know the whole story? Please englighten me with how he treated us, since u know? The problem is u don't know anything about it and just believe what u read in the papers and what you hear on here, I know the entire story and he had no intentions of ever leaving us!

So you know the whole story? Please englighten me with how he treated us, since u know? The problem is u don't know anything about it and just believe what u read in the papers and what you hear on here, I know the entire story and he had no intentions of ever leaving us!

Lolololol .

Is that why he's at Celtic now ?

I am in the know, that's why I've took offence to u saying that u want something to happen to him in a car crash? So embarrasing haha! I don't mind people hating him its their opinion but to say something like that is beyond belief

Wow , thanks for filling us in with all the details . You don't know shit .

sure he will turn out an ok player but all too often players are over hyped and now the lad is with the scum he will be hyped no ends, to go to the runners up or table top chasers don't tell me he wants to win trophies

So what do u know ? U must know a lot that u hate him that much u want him to be in a car crash ? Bad days!

Haha . I don't claim to have any inside details my man , all I know is he left us to sign for the filth and that's enough for me to seriously dislike the wee fuck .

You on the other hand claim to know " the full story " yet have had 3 posts to tell us and have declined on all three .

So , dylans cousin , why don't you tell us all the details ? Cos you don't know shit !

Now fuck off and leave me alone , your spoiling my Saturday morning .

Haha you've actually made my saturday morning, a told u something but maybe u didn't read it ? Such a shame for people like u, feel so sorry.

I rest my case . From know on you shall be known as either " the bullshitter " or " dylans cousin " . It's your choice .

Can't see the problem with players calling to congratulate him, there is just not the same attitude between players in the old firm that there is between the fans and I have no problems with this.

As long as they show their passion on the field that is all I care about

Listen you can refer to me as whatever you like, you says something quite bad and I asked if you had reason to or you knew the entire story which made you say such a thing ? But you don't seem to know a thing as I first thought anyway, but its your sick opinion, I took offence to what you says because its about a family member of mines but I've realised fuck you and your opinion you don't know anything.