NessFTW

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people saying he is a 3-4 million player already :lol:

just another damarcus beasley if you ask me

this was as good a league home debut as laudrups against motherwell. if you knew your game then you would know the difference in the class of certain players. this guy has it, trust me.

may i add laudrup was 26 when he started with us this guy is 22. proper winger not a rotten (psg)type.

Top class, you're certainly having a laugh. :lol:

If Aluko was that good he wouldn't be with us, nor would he have spent three seasons at Aberdeen....

A regular for England, nonsense! Made about 11 appearances in 4 years. How many were starts?

James Beattie's name came up on the scoreboards. doh

can i be called rangers no.2

this was as good a league home debut as laudrups against motherwell. if you knew your game then you would know the difference in the class of certain players. this guy has it, trust me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: cant belive you even compared aluko to laudrup

a have been on the forum for a few years and this is the most stupid/funniest posts i have ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: cant belive you even compared aluko to laudrup

a have been on the forum for a few years and this is the most stupid/funniest posts i have ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:

no i did not compare aluko to laudrup. what i said was that his first game game at ibrox was as good as that of laudrup. before you kill yourself with laughter make sure you know what is being said. why would i compare aluko with laudrup when i think brian as my favourite ger.

most stupid/funniest post, get a grip.

no i did not compare aluko to laudrup. what i said was that his first game game at ibrox was as good as that of laudrup. before you kill yourself with laughter make sure you know what is being said. why would i compare aluko with laudrup when i think brian as my favourite ger.

most stupid/funniest post, get a grip.

:lol: a think u just did compare him there. A take it bendiksen home debut was as good as gazza's then :lol:

:lol: a think u just did compare him there. A take it bendiksen home debut was as good as gazza's then :lol:

what i was referinng to was comparing both laudrup and alukos first game at ibrox nothing more. laudrup won man of the match and set up duncan fergusons winner in our 2-1 win. aluko also won man of the match won the the pen to win 2-1. arguments should also persist that laudrup set up up more chances for that day for dunk and others or aluko set up numerous chances for jelavic.

aye laugh all you want, but at the end of the day, if you cant see that all i want is for our team to win then that is sad.

He's just trying to compare good performances. I think it's fair to say that Aluko had a good game. He's not trying to compare it to Laudrup's whole Rangers career.

I've got to admit to being very impressed with Aluko today, and have compared it in another thread, to the old days of having wingers that you were confident of going past players every time they got the ball.

I was thinking of the likes of Henderson, Young, McLean and Cooper when I posted it, but I wasn't trying to compare Aluko to those guys.

He's just trying to compare good performances. I think it's fair to say that Aluko had a good game. He's not trying to compare it to Laudrup's whole Rangers career.

I've got to admit to being very impressed with Aluko today, and have compared it in another thread, to the old days of having wingers that you were confident of going past players every time they got the ball.

I was thinking of the likes of Henderson, Young, McLean and Cooper when I posted it, but I wasn't trying to compare Aluko to those guys.

thank you my friend, my day and my daughters, brothers and young nephews was of one of constantant talk of how good aluko was.

i wish i could have added more but he was the only one who done it for us.

edu done well but that would be hard to believe for some.

The radio Snyde boys said they didn't think he done much today. I was at the game, it would've been a dull day if he wasn't playing.

One criticism from me.... Release the ball a little earlier sometimes but overall I'm very impressed.

Radio Snyde are venting steam out every orifice then (nothing unusual there). Aluko was by far the best player on the pitch.