***The Official Hibernian v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Why do we treat SPL opposition as if they are Barcelona with these negative formations.

In an ideal world, Get rid of Alexander,Broadfoot,Ortiz,McCulloch and Healy and use the money to get Jamie Murphy, Murray Davidson and John Sutton. Combined fee of 2.5million. Goodwillie loan deal surely would be a goer for all involved.

In an ideal world that's what you'd have? Fuck sake.

Why do we treat SPL opposition as if they are Barcelona with these negative formations.

In an ideal world, Get rid of Alexander,Broadfoot,Ortiz,McCulloch and Healy and use the money to get Jamie Murphy, Murray Davidson and John Sutton. Combined fee of 2.5million. Goodwillie loan deal surely would be a goer for all involved.

Replace dross with more dross and lose £2.5m in doing so?

No thanks.

Gillette: Don't rub it in mate, we're happy we're winning. I still think McCoist got it very wrong with the line up and I hope to god he learns from this game. He cannot keep persisting with such negative line ups (tu)

Listen mate

I know the score

It's no personal attack on any bear

I want to see an attacking side myself

But we have been proven over 4 yrs now to keep a solid back 4 and stop goals coming in

It may be hard to watch but it's standing us well just now through our hard financial times

I bet the mhankys were wishing they weren't as open during their 9 in a row of getting humped