***The Official Hibernian v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Negatives! McCoists tactics! Positives McCoists realisation to change it. I hope Ally now goes 4-4-2 because we Rangers are not good under these 4-5-1 tactics. Rangers need 2 up front and anything less will not do.

We show to many mediocre teams to much respect and its slowly killing us. Edu is better than McCulloch and McCulloch should be benched on a 4-4-2 with edu playing and Bendickson is a breath of fresh air.

Fucksake. :anguish:

Goodwillie can't play for another team, he's played with two already this season!!!

Good win but a poor performance, that defensive player Wallace didn't half get into the Hibs box today. :rolleyes:

He was our best player for me, today. He changed the game with that penalty he earned.

question is how long can our luck hold up, they missed a sitter as we all saw to go in front and then another to equalise, bit more positivity required Ally, we are champions and are sitting top, teams should be fearing us not the other way around.

However another battle won on the road to winning the war, the points are more than welcome.

Negatives! McCoists tactics! Positives McCoists realisation to change it. I hope Ally now goes 4-4-2 because we Rangers are not good under these 4-5-1 tactics. Rangers need 2 up front and anything less will not do.

We show to many mediocre teams to much respect and its slowly killing us. Edu is better than McCulloch and McCulloch should be benched on a 4-4-2 with edu playing and Bendickson is a breath of fresh air.

We ARE good in a 4-5-1, but not the 4-5-1 with 3 fairly defensive minded midfielders in it. should be more of a 4-2-3-1 than a 4-5-1