Tuesday Leggoland

Adoniram

Im not having a go. But for us to claim that Leggats stuff is the bees knees despite him doing the same as the mentalist and just posing questions or alluding to things then not backing any of it up is pretty silly.

I like alot of his stuff but without hard evedince then im sorry mate i cant take it more than just internet gossip.

However if he can at least get some journos to act on this then he has done his bit. It wont happen though as they are 2 busy following up phils "exclusives"

(tu) This.

Give me facts, not gossip, not speculation, not insinuations, facts.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His blog and entire ethos is to get the information out to a wider audience and get the questions asked. That is the purpose of his blog.

And your last comment is nearer the mark than you think.

[/quote]

It wont happen or they are following things up?

It is more to do with those he has the ear of that would surprise or annoy people.

is blog is not designed to be a column worthy of the Times or the Mail.

He gets lots of information that cannot or will not be written in the rags and his blog allows that information to get aired.

Whether people like his style or his written word is up to them but i personally would not publicly criticise someone doing their best to defend and stand up for us and the club.

:wanker:

If the Daily Record or BBC posted an article as rumour based as Leggo does your paranoia would be clicking into full flow and you would be a moaning and a bitching about it like fk. But because Leggo panders to your paranoia you try to give abuse out instead of acknowledging the point. Oh and the irony of your support for Loggos article and yet your unwillingness to allow other people a view different from your own is astounding! But it would take intelligence to get the Irony so you will most likely miss it!

Think you miss the whole point of blogging, he is putting it in a way for you to come to the conclusion he is eluding to. Or you are at the wind up, now that would not be for the first time.happy.gif

What? Bloggers are allowed to post pish ! I suppose actually thats a rhetorical question as he has posted pish! BUT he does claim to be a journalist and from a journalistic perspective his article is really poorly researched.

Ona personal note did you enjoy St. Andrews day at Ibrox on Sat. It was fun wann't it? Great to see a Scottish institution backing a day where we celebrate our Scottishness.

What? Bloggers are allowed to post pish ! I suppose actually thats a rhetorical question as he has posted pish! BUT he does claim to be a journalist and from a journalistic perspective his article is really poorly researched.

Ona personal note did you enjoy St. Andrews day at Ibrox on Sat. It was fun wann't it? Great to see a Scottish institution backing a day where we celebrate our Scottishness.

Excuse me I am of the opinion 30th Nov was this saints day or am I wrong.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks for confirming my thoughts as to his blog! you really can't get it can you. But hey ho here's hoping the fat wee keech does not make it back from stuffing himself in China. He has probably had meetings with the office junior over there as in the grand scheme of things he is a no mark.

I wonder if he invited Sandy Thom hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now there's a thought.

If the Daily Record or BBC posted an article as rumour based as Leggo does your paranoia would be clicking into full flow and you would be a moaning and a bitching about it like fk. But because Leggo panders to your paranoia you try to give abuse out instead of acknowledging the point. Oh and the irony of your support for Loggos article and yet your unwillingness to allow other people a view different from your own is astounding! But it would take intelligence to get the Irony so you will most likely miss it!

Just you...you are as predictable as night following day. As for intelligence....i'll leave that for others to judge.

And irony...a blog compared to a reputable newspaper.

And panering to Paranoia....yes of course he is. Everything he writes is straight from the loony bin.

Fans like you no wonder we are where we are. You slag me off for my views but at least i can see through some of the more ridiculous claims but you see paranoia in everything. Hardly the views of someone as "intelligent" as you claim to be.

Oh and i suggest you do some research on his career and where he worked before coming out with such a ludicrous and ill informed opinion.

Excuse me I am of the opinion 30th Nov was this saints day or am I wrong.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks for confirming my thoughts as to his blog! you really can't get it can you. But hey ho here's hoping the fat wee keech does not make it back from stuffing himself in China. He has probably had meetings with the office junior over there as in the grand scheme of things he is a no mark.

I wonder if he invited Sandy Thom hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now there's a thought.

30th is the St. Andrews day - It is also a day to celebrate our Scottishness - us Scots need to stick together! Lets just disagree as to his blog - he enjoys feeding paranoia and some folks lap it up.

Just you...you are as predictable as night following day. As for intelligence....i'll leave that for others to judge.

And irony...a blog compared to a reputable newspaper.

And panering to Paranoia....yes of course he is. Everything he writes is straight from the loony bin.

Fans like you no wonder we are where we are. You slag me off for my views but at least i can see through some of the more ridiculous claims but you see paranoia in everything. Hardly the views of someone as "intelligent" as you claim to be.

The bits in bold - so basically you agree with what I say BUT becuase I said it your automatic, but supposedly intelligent response was :wanker: . Ach I quite like your posts - always good for a wee laugh!

30th is the St. Andrews day - It is also a day to celebrate our Scottishness - us Scots need to stick together! Lets just disagree as to his blog - he enjoys feeding paranoia and some folks lap it up.

Why should i want to stick together with people who..............Many of them I have nothing in common with. And why exactly is the big shit about celebrating a guy who is alien to this island we live on.

One last time I abhor all thing Scottish..from you cross dressing to your bagpipes......both things I may add alien to this region, stolen from another land.

A region that is trying to destroy something that I believe in. All for some little bunch of keechs misplaced outlook on history and the ego of a cast-off from Ken Dodds diddy men (well look at the wee fat fucker)

And I have and always will think of Rangers as British and Glaswegian.

Ooops! feeding paranoia is this not a trait wee fat keech and his snp muppets use.

Why should i want to stick together with people who..............Many of them I have nothing in common with. And why exactly is the big shit about celebrating a guy who is alien to this island we live on.

One last time I abhor all thing Scottish..from you cross dressing to your bagpipes......both things I may add alien to this region, stolen from another land.

A region that is trying to destroy something that I believe in. All for some little bunch of keechs misplaced outlook on history and the ego of a cast-off from Ken Dodds diddy men (well look at the wee fat fucker)

Ooops! feeding paranoia is this not a trait wee fat keech and his snp muppets use.

Oh dear!! We have a live one here.

The bits in bold - so basically you agree with what I say BUT becuase I said it your automatic, but supposedly intelligent response was :wanker: . Ach I quite like your posts - always good for a wee laugh!

I put that in because true to form your opinion automatically dismisses him as it does others who go down this route. You class yourself as some sort of thinking mans fan. An intellectual who is above the common or garden fan.

What it does tell me though is you know nothing about Leggat. You know nothing of his background. You know nothing about his contacts and sources. And above all you know nothing about why he writes his blog in the manner he does and what he is trying to achieve.

I do not see paranoia in everything against Rangers despite your best attempts to convince the world i do.

What i do see though are facts not gossip that links all these people in their common hatred of all things Rangers.

Tsk Tsk - I had guessed you were not happy with anything Scottish and I know its tough on you but Rangers are a Scottish team and its sad you cant reconcile yourself too that fact. To be Scots is to be British after all.:21:

Tsk Tsk - I had guessed you were not happy with anything Scottish and I know its tough on you but Rangers are a Scottish team and its sad you cant reconcile yourself too that fact. To be Scots is to be British after all.:21:

As is your right to play the asshole, of which, may I add you do ever so welluk.gif

I put that in because true to form your opinion automatically dismisses him as it does others who go down this route. You class yourself as some sort of thinking mans fan. An intellectual who is above the common or garden fan.

What it does tell me though is you know nothing about Leggat. You know nothing of his background. You know nothing about his contacts and sources. And above all you know nothing about why he writes his blog in the manner he does and what he is trying to achieve.

I do not see paranoia in everything against Rangers despite your best attempts to convince the world i do.

What i do see though are facts not gossip that links all these people in their common hatred of all things Rangers.

Nope I have read his blogs - he started our well but has really gone down the pandering to paranoia route to his detriment - when he first strated these of he seemed to try to back everything up with facts but now he just looks for the conspiracy - which is a shame.

Oh and speaking of irony and why I may be occasionally inclined to give you the paranoid tag as well - your last line!

Your fishing rod not strong enough for me. You should take the time and effort to research where this last post originated from.

You would make a shit participant in Murder Mysteries dry.gif

I wasnt fishing - but if I had been, I've reeled in a mutant.

You're post is not researched. It's you rambling on at being 'oppressed' and not being allowed to offend people.

We must remember as time progresses, people evolve. Well, most of us!

Nope I have read his blogs - he started our well but has really gone down the pandering to paranoia route to his detriment - when he first strated these of he seemed to try to back everything up with facts but now he just looks for the conspiracy - which is a shame.

Oh and speaking of irony and why I may be occasionally inclined to give you the paranoid tag as well - your last line!

I know your reply was not to me..but...can you give me your take on Rangers and Leggo you never give us any examples as to what he says as being paranoia why you thought the posters comments are paranoid.

Maybe when we know what you are claiming to be a lot of keech we can then answer you.

I wasnt fishing - but if I had been, I've reeled in a mutant.

You're post is not researched. It's you rambling on at being 'oppressed' and not being allowed to offend people.

We must remember as time progresses, people evolve. Well, most of us!

Can you please highlight anywhere in my posts your accusation.

And re mutant good comeback smiley-gen014.gif