Tuesday Leggoland

Adoniram

The Ostrich Loyal out in force as per usual.

Bet you think Liewell is a thoroughly decent chap who you could share a beer with and laugh at those paranoid fans who think bad things of him.

I can just imagine the uproar had Gordon Smith done what Regan and Liewell have done.

Yep when you can't actually answer the points just start making shit up...what a surprise.... :sherlock:

Everyone thinks lawell is a tosser, just a bit of common sense will show you he doesn't have the influence you seem to think he has. Why hasn't he stopped us winning the league ? Why is he so bad at his own job ?

The day you have an iota of proof he has adversely affecetd Rangers by influencing the SFA against us in a long running conspiracy theory that has seen him install a puppet regime in the shape of stewart reagan then come back to me.

Because a retired journo says so doesn't cut it.....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mention of "3-years" is a sideshow. Lawwell and others of his ilk see this as a minor blip - 3-years - a decade even is nothing to them, they are playing the long game, just as the Tarriers have done in the political arena, the judiciary, the media, the unions, etc and so on.

It's the Opus Dei way and the head-in-the-sand folk had best get their heads around that notion. :angry:

:lol:

This post may seem like a joke but the worrying thing is you are perfectly serious.....

Things haven't worked out to well for them the last twenty years either....long live the illuminati (tu)

Yep when you can't actually answer the points just start making shit up...what a surprise.... :sherlock:

Everyone thinks lawell is a tosser, just a bit of common sense will show you he doesn't have the influence you seem to think he has. Why hasn't he stopped us winning the league ? Why is he so bad at his own job ?

The day you have an iota of proof he has adversely affecetd Rangers by influencing the SFA against us in a long running conspiracy theory that has seen him install a puppet regime in the shape of stewart reagan then come back to me.

Because a retired journo says so doesn't cut it.....

I rest my case Ostrich.

And i rest mine.

Agree with me or your an ostrich blah blah blah...

This is a board for debate not just to blindly believe you....that seems to be an issue for you.

Yes it just so happens all your "debate" (like a few others) seems to always follow an alternative train of thought.

There is no problem with Liewell

There is no problem with the SFA

There is no problem with the compliance officer

There is no bias in the media

There is no problem or bias within BBC Scotland.

Broken down record who was the same on other forums. You fool no one.

Yes it just so happens all your "debate" (like a few others) seems to always follow an alternative train of thought.

There is no problem with Liewell

There is no problem with the SFA

There is no problem with the compliance officer

There is no bias in the media

There is no problem or bias within BBC Scotland.

Broken down record who was the same on other forums. You fool no one.

Neither do you...

I am sure in your head i have said all the above statements, but i never have unless you can produce the posts (i know how you love your evidence gathering)

Take lawell for an example, he is a fud and a liar but does that mean he is what you say he is...of course it doesn't. You don't even want to answer the point that the man who controls scottish football can't even control his own club...i don't blame you.

:lol:

This post may seem like a joke but the worrying thing is you are perfectly serious.....

Things haven't worked out to well for them the last twenty years either....long live the illuminati (tu)

Perfectly serious.

Don't believe me? OK, go check out those running the political scene, the media, the unions, the judiciary, the legal profession and anywhere else you might consider that those in charge have a huge influence in the running of this country of ours and see what religious group they mostly come from, or what football team they consider their 'favourites' - then, when you've done that (he said, knowing GCL won't) check out the list of those in high places within the football authorities (SFA, referees, etc).

The silent majority in this land have let it happen.

The sand must've plugged up their ears, eyes and brains. :disappointment:

Neither do you...

I am sure in your head i have said all the above statements, but i never have unless you can produce the posts (i know how you love your evidence gathering)

Take lawell for an example, he is a fud and a liar but does that mean he is what you say he is...of course it doesn't. You don't even want to answer the point that the man who controls scottish football can't even control his own club...i don't blame you.

Not that i won't answer it but what does that prove and how can he not control his own club?

Sorry but is he still Chief Executive presiding over something like his 4th or 5th manager.

Is he still in a position of influence within the SFA.

Is he still suppressing and controlling large sections of the Scottish Media

Is he still the one lying to the country about tours to Japan, manipulating the death of an ex player. Making sly digs about other clubs etc etc etc and not being taken to task by anyone within the game or the media.

Rather strange for someone with no clout or influence.

Perfectly serious.

Don't believe me? OK, go check out those running the political scene, the media, the unions, the judiciary, the legal profession and anywhere else you might consider that those in charge have a huge influence in the running of this country of ours and see what religious group they mostly come from, or what football team they consider their 'favourites' - then, when you've done that (he said, knowing GCL won't) check out the list of those in high places within the football authorities (SFA, referees, etc).

The silent majority in this land have let it happen.

The sand must've plugged up their ears, eyes and brains. :disappointment:

1) i don't give a feck what religion they are

2) how have you conducted this research ?

Neither do you...

Is it not about time you put your Christmas stocking up for Santa?

Neither do you...

Is it not about time you put your Christmas stocking up for Santa?

Not that i won't answer it but what does that prove and how can he not control his own club?

Sorry but is he still Chief Executive presiding over something like his 4th or 5th manager.

Is he still in a position of influence within the SFA.

Is he still suppressing and controlling large sections of the Scottish Media

Is he still the one lying to the country about tours to Japan, manipulating the death of an ex player. Making sly digs about other clubs etc etc etc and not being taken to task by anyone within the game or the media.

Rather strange for someone with no clout or influence.

Yes he is still chief executive and his time has seen almost every indicator of success turn from good to bad. You may see a level of competance in this , i don't

He is on a non excustive position in the SFA. I appreciate a man like you will have seen his remit and job spec and can explain to a layman like me what he can influence and how he does it, i am genuinely interested to hear this ?

Any chief exexutive of Rangers and celtic worth his salt will have media lapdogs, Sir David was the king of this. Do they have total control over the media...of course not.

Yes he did all the things you list above but that doesn't answer my point...it doesn't show the influence you are crediting him with, it just shows he's a cunt.

The Ostrich Loyal out in force as per usual.

Bet you think Liewell is a thoroughly decent chap who you could share a beer with and laugh at those paranoid fans who think bad things of him.

I can just imagine the uproar had Gordon Smith done what Regan and Liewell have done.

Aye that man Liewell is so efficient at his job, has mustered the 'anti-Rangers Cabal' so well and has created such a stir against Rangers that we have ONLY been able to win the last 3 SPL titles, are going for 4 in a row and despite constant rumours to the contrary we are still in business.

Liewell may hate us, but he is pretty inefficient in his hatred if all he can do is, is, is - err ... what has he, (they) actually achieved?

Just EXACTLY what have they done (as per the end of your last post)?

Aye that man Liewell is so efficient at his job, has mustered the 'anti-Rangers Cabal' so well and has created such a stir against Rangers that we have ONLY been able to win the last 3 SPL titles, are going for 4 in a row and despite constant rumours to the contrary we are still in business.

Liewell may hate us, but he is pretty inefficient in his hatred if all he can do is, is, is - err ... what has he, (they) actually achieved?

Just EXACTLY what have they done (as per the end of your last post)?

The only answers you will get will be insults and diversions

The only answers you will get will be insults and diversions

Chick you will have to play those recordings of you on the radio (which I happen to know you have) and listen to insults and diversions you continually spout.

Are you going to the reunion in the Cartha club?

This mention of "3-years" is a sideshow. Lawwell and others of his ilk see this as a minor blip - 3-years - a decade even is nothing to them, they are playing the long game, just as the Tarriers have done in the political arena, the judiciary, the media, the unions, etc and so on.

It's the Opus Dei way and the head-in-the-sand folk had best get their heads around that notion. :angry:

:lol: Some people on here are beyond parody.

I enjoyed the Ostrich Loyal as well. Witty and bitter at the same time. Witter!!!