Man City

stuart1994

Despise Man City. They have replaced Chelsea as my most hated team just because they are throwing around money. Villareal are shite and have no hope of getting anything against Napoli. Napoli to win by a few and go through :D

I fail to understand the animosity towards Man City.

It seems like it's only okay to throw money at titles if you're Man United or Liverpool.

How can you compare what City have spent with United, Liverpool or any other team with maybe the exception of Chelsea?

how many times have united broken transfer records ?

Every other season the make a big name signing. City made about 10 in 2 years. Hence why over the past 3 years they have recorded a loss of £195 mil, £125 mil and £110 mil. They have spent as much in the last 2 and a half seasons than Man U have in the last 10

Every other season the make a big name signing. City made about 10 in 2 years. Hence why over the past 3 years they have recorded a loss of £195 mil, £125 mil and £110 mil. They have spent as much in the last 2 and a half seasons than Man U have in the last 10

Man Utd spent about £60m this summer alone.

£57 million in comparison to City at £82 million. last season city spent £155 million. The year before £125 mil and the year before they spent £127 mil. Whats your point?

Throwing £60m at transfers, when you're £700m in debt and City aren't, in the middle of a recession is fucking obscene. But hey, Man Utd can spend what they like and City can't for whatever reason.

£57 million in comparison to City at £82 million. last season city spent £155 million. The year before £125 mil and the year before they spent £127 mil. Whats your point?

maybe city have had to buy after all the years of bargain basement signings while united bought player after player to try to catch up and overtake.

i remember when lee bradbury was one of citys big signings.

Throwing £60m at transfers, when you're £700m in debt and City aren't, in the middle of a recession is fucking obscene. But hey, Man Utd can spend what they like and City can't for whatever reason.

No point in getting into an argument with someone who doesnt know how business works. Being in debt is not a problem if it can be paid. However just for the recorded the money city have lost since their arabs took over almost equals Man U's total debt.

No point in getting into an argument with someone who doesnt know how business works. Being in debt is not a problem if it can be paid. However just for the recorded the money city have lost since their arabs took over almost equals Man U's total debt.

I'd rather be 'clueless' than a patronising wee cunt tbh.

How much has that debt gone down since the Glazers racked it up then?

I'd rather be 'clueless' than a patronising wee cunt tbh.

How much has that debt gone down since the Glazers racked it up then?

I wasnt being patronising I just dont understand why people who dont know the reasons behind a big club getting into debt would chose to comment on it. Thankfully for Man U they make an operating profit each year. This summer they paid of around £70 million of the debt. £60 million the year before. Man U dont have a debt of £700 mil as some people think. Its more in the region of £450 mil now.

and spending money you have isnt a problem unless your a jealous red.

I am not a fan of Man City or Man United but I do not think people should hate Man City because of the money they spend.There are plenty of teams who in the past had been out spending Man City and now it is Man City's turn and they are doing it in a shorter time.There are still lots of great players out there and clubs don't always have to pay top dollar to get them.Also the English clubs have this 25 man roster thing going on so its not like City can just hoarde all the best players.