Man Utd

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how the coefficients work but with Switzerland only two places above scotland in the table I would imagine Basel progressing is only bad news for us.

As much as we all like to hate Manu, Man City etc maybe we should look at the bigger picture and look out for ourselves first!

To think people on here were acting wax-lyrical towards them at the start of the season. Was it Amac who said they would dominate English football for seasons, might need dig up that thread. :pipe:

That was me... :blush: But if history has taught us anything it's that we cannot write Man Utd off in December.

One thing is for certain though. Man City will never have a better oportunity to win the Premier League. This Man Utd side lacks an awful lot in CM and if they don't find someone who can score goals, create chances and dominate the midfield then they will continue to struggle.

I tipped Utd to win the league at the start of the season and I won't change my mind.

That was me... :blush: But if history has taught us anything it's that we cannot write Man Utd off in December.

One thing is for certain though. Man City will never have a better oportunity to win the Premier League. This Man Utd side lacks an awful lot in CM and if they don't find someone who can score goals, create chances and dominate the midfield then they will continue to struggle.

I tipped Utd to win the league at the start of the season and I won't change my mind.

You backed the worst man utd side Ferguson has had in years to win the title :lol:

You backed the worst man utd side Ferguson has had in years to win the title :lol:

City will have a bad spell and we won't know how they will react from it.

Since Utd have lost that 6-1 game they have managed to scrape 1-0 wins and hang onto City. That is the stuff of champions.

Will be interesting to see which Manchester side are celebrating come May.

Surely basel going through gives us a bit of belief

But they play attacking football in Europe smile.gif Could not believe those ass wipes at pitch side after the game saying, it was the draw at Old Trafford that out them out.....Did United not snatch a late equaliser in that game?

And then Strachan if Utd had cut out those two cross balls they would have won!! I though two fantastic balls played in for their goals.

Then we had that bastard Childes , you think Europe will be rejoicing that England hold on the CL league could be slipping away ffs how many times have they won it in the last 10years.

City will have a bad spell and we won't know how they will react from it.

Since Utd have lost that 6-1 game they have managed to scrape 1-0 wins and hang onto City. That is the stuff of champions.

Will be interesting to see which Manchester side are celebrating come May.

Bit of a myth that. Scrapping 1-0 wins is all well and good, doing it while you don't like comfortable doing it is another. City are destroying teams. Utd are struggling.

Man United are offering free entry to Europa League games for their fans, that's a fantastic gesture. Would have been interesting to see their attendance if it was a case of having to purchase a ticket.

With public transport costs rising, it is a nice touch from Man Utd. (tu)

How much is a train ticket from London to Manchester nowadays?

Question for my fellow bears.....

How many Man United players do you believe would get starting slot for Barcelona? Who would they replace?

Vidic possibly for Puyol, but you wouldn't want to disrupt the Pique-Puyol partnership. I think Puyol is better than Vidic, but he isn't as reliable (fitness-wise) anymore.

Nobody else is close.

How many Man United players do you believe would get starting slot for Barcelona? Who would they replace?

I take your point but the best players don't always make the best teams I mean how many of the Porto team who won the Champins League ended up at the really big clubs ... and you could say the same about the Danish team who won the Euros (Brian appart of course :sherlock:)

Perhaps evra for abidal at a push and maybe Rooney for one of the front 3 messi aside obviously . I think he'd suit there system perfectly , freedom to roam and get involved wherever he wants .