the Rangers Supporters Trust & Stewart Regan

rangersxfc

RST @StewartRegan HI Stewart, would you please clarify the difference between Aluko and O'Conner's simulation and how you came to your decision?

RST Just been blocked by @StewartRegan for asking a question. Reasonable question too

just seen this on twitter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RST @StewartRegan HI Stewart, would you please clarify the difference between Aluko and O'Conner's simulation and how you came to your decision?

RST Just been blocked by @StewartRegan for asking a question. Reasonable question too

just seen this on twitter

A VERY reasonable question.

Why is this guy even on twitter as anytime anyone asks him a valid question he blocks them.

Maybe RST could ask liewwell, he's his buddy aint he?

Mr Regan has been banned fans for asking reasonable questions for days now. He's said that he bans "bigots".

Such dramatic accusations are commonly a method of drowning out a reasonable point before onlookers can properly consider the point in question; there's a certain failed politician on a commercial radio station who regularly does the same to his callers.

You disagree with everything I say.... Why the fcuk would you want my Twitter?

Nownow for months I have been respectable to all and yourself included, if you don't want too that's your choice but you shouldn't dwell on the past to much.