McCoist Shocked By Aluko Ban

rangersxfc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't surprise me now if the media/SFA (also know as Peter Lawell) dissect our next few games and manage to get an important player a retrospective suspension just in time for the old firm game.

Was just thinking about a few years ago when ra seliic had to call off the game against Rangers as every at the club was devastated by the death of the legend that was Phi O'D . I wonder what would happen if Mc Neil past away before the game on the 28th......................................on second thoughts know the answer to that one, as they think they are playing really good just now.

We are now participating in a Football League run by a bias one side bigoted Association with Religouse and Political agendas, this Country is well and truly screwd .

And we all should Bycot every away fixture Rangers FC have to play in .

I know people on here will disagree ,those who do not think there is an agenda against all things associated with Rangers ,then they need to consider the blatant evidence, which has culminated in 2 of our Players being Banned by this new Fast Track Panel,whilst none of the others, ie Stack, O'conner, are dealt with correctly, not to mention the ICT Red card resinded.It stinks .

If he was an Aberdeen Player , would he be recieving the verbal treatment he is recieving . They have now got it in for him , and wont let go.

I would urge all our Fans to Bycot everything associated with the Media News Papers, we must adress this inconsistancy and behaviour from the SFA.

Our Game is Finnished with these Muppets in charge , our Player gets banned for the Ref making a decision .

Its like they said on Radio, Oluko was running rings round Dunfermline, and he was causing all sorts of problems , he did go down easily but not the worst ive seen .

He wont be the last Player to do it .

Its a stitch up , if ever I have seen one.

mccluskey was by far the worse of the two.

You've got that one spot on,Gunslinger. :clap: McCluskey was an absolutely shitebag of a referee (and not only when he refereed Rangers)

I very rarely abused a referee for being so incompetent, but Ally has got every right to say what he did about McCluskey, because all he is doing is telling the truth.

I take my hat off to Alistair McCoist for giving this mob a piece of his mind, and pointing out that this tribunal is a backward step that will cause more arguments than solutions.

I'll also give you a rep for your comment (tu)

I know I am going to get slammed for this but I have watched the Aluko penalty about six times now and I think the referee got it wrong. He dived without doubt, sure there was contact but it was minor and if that penalty had been given against us we would be screaming as loudly against everyone..

Aluko was a diver when he played for Aberdeen, like a lot of other players in world football they run into the box looking for the slightest conact so they can fall over and get a penalty. it comes under the rule of ungentlemanly conduct, or just cheating.

I agree there has been numerous similar instances for a few years now that have gone unpunished, either by the referee or tribunals. But for fuck sake we are always slagging off at the fenians for being paranoid, some of the shite on here lately could have been straight out of parkhead.

WE ARE RANGERS LET US NOT LOWER OUR STANDARDS TO THOSE FROM THE DARK SIDE.