***The Official St. Mirren - Rangers Thread***

Senna

The referee was not to blame at all. McCulloch should not raise his arm/elbow at all and Goian's was a clear sending off - 2 bookable offences all day long.

Sitting back and playing anti-football at the end of the first half cost us. Let them play and they capitalised.

Hard work required to turn round the performances! But for fuck sake those calling for McCoist head!

Referee is a mongo and hopefully there can be an appeal against those terrible decisions!

Its not only about the points being dropped! how many people want to buy season tickets next year to go and watch that?

Two left backs running the left midfield, a left mid player playing right mid. and big lee in the middle. its fucking atrocious TBH.

Rangers under Ally is brutal to watch.

Very logical comeback considering I don't have a sister and furthermore, I am no inbred.

Strange that when I suggest play in a purely innocent sense of the word you immediately think I'm referring to sex, disgusting.

Salmond will be at your door for being dirty in the brain soon.

We are throwing this title away the tarriers must be creaming themselves...We have no chance against them on the 28th in recent years the form team usually win & cant see us doing anything against them...McCoist & his jobs for the boys coaching staff are clueless fukkwits...

You would have to be totally deluded not to think this has been coming for weeks.We have gotten away with playing crap football and turning up for 45 minutes in games but we didnt get away with it today.Too many of our Players are way off the boil and particularly those we look to for a big performance.Davis and Jelavic were shite again today just as they have been for the past couple of months.When we see a Sellik reject,McGowan,run circles around our midfield and we can do nothing about it then you know how bad we are.Two guys who are showing for us are Wallace and Aluko but where the fuck are the Whittakers,Edus and a few others? You cant just blame McCulloch and/or McCoist.McCulloch got sent off for a foul we see every game and every day of the week.I still have faith in Ally but the only way we turn this around is for the Players to get their act together.I am really not looking forward to the 28th for on this form we will get a real doing from which we may not recover.

Its not only about the points being dropped! how many people want to buy season tickets next year to go and watch that?

The money being paid to watch what we watch is shocking. How often in the real world does an employee who is doing fucking awful in his job and has no real understanding of what he's supposed to do get a pay rise?

Steven Whittaker was by no means the worst player on the park today, but my god he doesn't half give away so many chances every match. Too often he was getting touch tight to McGowan and McLean and they were just turning by him, other times he stands off when he should be going to the man and even worse, he dives in when a player has already spun by him.

I'm sick and fed up of watching him prance around like a fairy every game.

Just saw report from the piggery and the Papish,bead rattling,poll tax dodging,genuflecting,taigish ,f----n cock sucing Pouges are playing over the timmoy (tannoy).

Heading for the Erskine Bridge,anyone want to join me? Fuck I better wait and see what Santa brought me first. :angry: