***The Official St. Mirren - Rangers Thread***

Senna

We must beat these fucks today , i come from paisley and seen it first hand when they take anything from us . theres even a boozer called paddys thats littered with st mirren stuff and before anybody say how do i know because its on the front window when u pass . these fucks are celtic lovers and they do cheer when celtic win . so if any rangers player sees this post please lift ur game . on the gers .

Sellick fans because they have St Mirren stuff all over the place? I would have thought that made them St Mirren fans :BELM:

:21:

You're a real glass half-empty sort of a guy aren't you!

It's called being realistic .

Plus , if we turn in a great performance it will be even better because it wasn't expected .

Now away you go back to your wee dream world where everythings perfect .

Apparently this is the team.... :anguish:

McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace, McCulloch, Wylde, Davis, Papac, Laferty, Jelavic

If that's the team were gonna be shite .

Once again lessons haven't been learnt . As you said in your previous post , an attack minded front 6 would have been a welcome change but as I expected , mccoist has made the same mistakes all over again .

Have to go into work early (now pretty much) instead of the scheduled 2pm so looks like I'll be missing this one.

Don't know if that's a good thing, a dodgy performance mixed with the comments on here can be hard to watch/read but ach I'm feeling good about this one for some reason.

Enjoy the game lads if it's not going perfectly don't be too hard on eachother :lol:

It's called being realistic .

Plus , if we turn in a great performance it will be even better because it wasn't expected .

Now away you go back to your wee dream world where everythings perfect .

:lol:

Well you enjoy the game mate, as I'm sure you will. And no doubt you'll have a lovely Christmas too.

Was hoping for both to start on the wings, Papac and McCulloch in the middle is so frightening.

Thought Aluko would have been certain to start today, maybe he's wrong. Will find out when the teams are released on the official website.

A papac mcculloch partnership is the worst cm pairing I've ever heard off . What the fuck is ally thinking if this is the team .

Patience is really starting to wear thin with these ridiculous team selections . If we contemplate going to the piggery with a line up like that were fucked .