Breaking News - Tims charged by UEFA again

Carsons Dog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see how the BBC spin this into a positive and mention us in a Negative slant at the same time.

It's not even headline news on their website, safe standing possibilities and the upcoming :lol: SFA ruling on the HMFC wage fiasco.

Pontiff Quay at it again.

Funniest part is they'd probably convinced themselves that they really were untouchable, and now it's twice as big a sucker-punch! As the Japanese are fond of saying: "the nail that sticks up gets hammered down".hh.gif

I really do blaim the schools ... timmy gets told for 11 years that they are on the side of the angels and they start to believe it :anguish:

The thought that this would never be happening if they accepted being pumped in the first place fills me with joy.

I'm so glad you mentioned that. A certain discredited journalist would call that "delicious irony", and he'd be right- for once.

Is nobody else slightly concerned that UEFA have decided to go after Celtic for this? Would anything have been said if the banner said "Fuck Rangers"? I don't think so. As for fireworks, flares etc, that sort of thing is common in Europe. I just don't think UEFA would've cared about this if banner wasn't about them. It's not that I don't enjoy seeing them get fined and what not, but this looks likes UEFA being a bunch of corrupt bastards yet again.

You could well be right Kev, but the moral of the story is if you're going to grass others and break the rules then it's best not to rub one's dick in the face of the authorities!10310.gif

Slap it up them. We wait for years for uefa to do something about their fans and then they end up getting charged twice in a matter of weeks although only once for their pro ira chants. Hope they hammer them. They will get fined for the flares but it's the banner that will be interesting. I can see uefa really coming down hard on them for that one.

Put out of the Europa league twice in the same season.

Fined twice from UEFA twice in the same season.

SFA ban singing about terrorists.

If we win the league and win the tax case there will be a timplosion to make Hiroshima look like an ants fart.

:beer1:

If we win the league and win the tax case there will be a timplosion to make Hiroshima look like an ants fart.

:lol:

:lol:

TBH I think UEFA have been very slow going after septic for years because they gave them that award and don't want to look as if they made a mistake

Interesting angle Therm; the tims like to brag about it as if it's some kind of trump card, but the rest of Scotland know all about their disgusting doggerel.

My own suspicion is that UEFA are more than happy to dish out punishment to any club, them included, but in the absence of any mass-media coverage will generally tend to let others do the ground work in uncovering breach of rules. Our fines came about as a result of biased organisation FARE, and the previous charge being the outcome of a one-man crusade by some foreign official (whom i think it's reasonable to assume was acting at the behest of celtic or their allies); I've no idea what UEFAs policy is regarding evidence submitted by your average Joe Bloggs supporter.