Coming Soon Pics Peter Liewell dosnt want you to see

John Calvin

I was gonna string this out a bit longer but news has just come to me that the guy on the right and his brother are supposed to be "executed at any cost" according to the leadership of the Continuity IRA a contract has been put out on the two brothers according to senior sources within the CIRA. The information comes as a hit-woman is arrested by Gardai.

:lol:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna string this out a bit longer but news has just come to me that the guy on the right and his brother are supposed to be "executed at any cost" according to the leadership of the Continuity IRA a contract has been put out on the two brothers according to senior sources within the CIRA. The information comes as a hit-woman is arrested by Gardai.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya fucking crackpot

You need to lay of that heroin mate, it's bad.

all I have said is aprt from the wrestling stuff is 100% true yeah I know the wrestling stuff is more plausable but this all has a direct link to a Celtic first team player.

As does this

The hit-woman has been arrested in relation to the cold blooded murder of father of two young children David Darcy. Two weeks ago the woman is alleged to have murdered Mr Darcy on direct orders of the CIRA leadership. Mr Darcy was ambushed outside his home in Dublin on the 28 November 2011 on the direct orders of the CIRA leadership; at 6.50am Mr Darcy was pulling out of the drive of his home when the hit-woman shot him dead. Mr Darcy was alleged by the CIRA leadership to have been involved in two gun attacks on RIRA criminals in west Dublin within the past twelve months, however, neither Gardai nor senior republicans could support the claims.

The hit-woman from Limerick is believed to have been used by the CIRA leadership to flex their muscle in Dublin, the CIRA in Limerick are heavily engaged in criminal activity including Drug Dealing and Prostitution. Gardai arrested the Limerick hit-woman and a man from Finglas on Friday 16/12/2011 in relation to the CIRA murder of Mr Darcy. The gun used to murder Mr Darcy was also recovered by Gardai on the 16/12/2011.

all I have said is aprt from the wrestling stuff is 100% true yeah I know the wrestling stuff is more plausable but this all has a direct link to a Celtic first team player.

As does this

The hit-woman has been arrested in relation to the cold blooded murder of father of two young children David Darcy. Two weeks ago the woman is alleged to have murdered Mr Darcy on direct orders of the CIRA leadership. Mr Darcy was ambushed outside his home in Dublin on the 28 November 2011 on the direct orders of the CIRA leadership; at 6.50am Mr Darcy was pulling out of the drive of his home when the hit-woman shot him dead. Mr Darcy was alleged by the CIRA leadership to have been involved in two gun attacks on RIRA criminals in west Dublin within the past twelve months, however, neither Gardai nor senior republicans could support the claims.

The hit-woman from Limerick is believed to have been used by the CIRA leadership to flex their muscle in Dublin, the CIRA in Limerick are heavily engaged in criminal activity including Drug Dealing and Prostitution. Gardai arrested the Limerick hit-woman and a man from Finglas on Friday 16/12/2011 in relation to the CIRA murder of Mr Darcy. The gun used to murder Mr Darcy was also recovered by Gardai on the 16/12/2011.

I don't think anyone really cares. If your desperate to get someone into trouble, call the police or the papers. I'm sure you could find pictures of rangers players with some unsavoury characters. All a bit silly

Ha there's other photos now fella, a page back, ones everybody saw months ago.. I think the original photo isn't actually him with anyone, it was only to show us who this bad guy is. Quite ridiculous

Timothy this marco negra beards guy reeks of it I thought I was on a Rangers board ooooooft

Ha there's other photos now fella, a page back, ones everybody saw months ago.. I think the original photo isn't actually him with anyone, it was only to show us who this bad guy is. Quite ridiculous

TBH I hadn't been back to the thread since I first saw it, the one on the right is the one on the left (different pics)?

A shocking revalation, glad I came back to find out (tu)

Timothy this marco negra beards guy reeks of it I thought I was on a Rangers board ooooooft

Bugger you caught me, Its me who's face is blurred out...in fact, that's just how I look...horrible accident when I was young...don't ask.

Kudos on the pictures. 2 months old and about as mature as a ten year old boy tryimg to get another into trouble. Wonderful stuff.

I don't think anyone really cares. If your desperate to get someone into trouble, call the police or the papers. I'm sure you could find pictures of rangers players with some unsavoury characters. All a bit silly

As I said guys Marco negris beard 100% 24 carot pure Timothy white

FFS whos the mods on this board

The pic was taken at a court appearance the 2 are charged together they were odered to go its not as if a player doing a nice thing and posing with some random they have just meet do you think I would waist your lots time if it was.

As I said guys Marco negris beard 100% 24 carot pure Timothy white

FFS whos the mods on this board

The pic was taken at a court appearance the 2 are charged together they were odered to go its not as if a player doing a nice thing and posing with some random they have just meet do you think I would waist your lots time if it was.

What the fuck are you rabbiting on about?

Leprechaun.jpg

Is this you?

Ha away and report me then ya clown. I genuinely hope you are on the wind up, otherwise I'm astonished by how immature you are. If you feel so strongly then take it to the papers. Look around, do you think anyone on here is overly interested?

Nobody asked you to make a comment on here yet you have made several hmmmmmmmmmm

Mee thinks the timmy doth protest too much