Coming Soon Pics Peter Liewell dosnt want you to see

I'm sure Mr Lawell doesn't give a fuck about me seeing a picture you've butchered on MS Paint. If you have a picture just post it. All this grandstanding is boring.

*unzips*

I love it when you go all masterful! :pipe:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I thought he was dead too. Ah well, still love it. What an arse of a thread. Points out how fucking immature some old firm fans are, liike 12 year olds trying to get each other into trouble

Mate, words can't explain the euphoria I am experiencing right now, I have though for about 10 years or so that he was dead!

Rejoice! Hallelujah!

TBH is wasn't even an assumption, I'm 100% positive I read or heard something more than 10 years ago that he was dead and have thought that ever since :anguish:

Off the top of my head, contemporaries of the Ultimate Warrior who have bitten the dust include:

Mr Perfect

The Big Boss Man

Ravishing Rick Rude

Bam Bam Bigelow

Earthquake

The Texas Tornado

Andre the Giant

The British Bulldog

Macho Man Randy Savage

Yokozuna

Perhaps you got mixed up?

Off the top of my head, contemporaries of the Ultimate Warrior who have bitten the dust include:

Mr Perfect

The Big Boss Man

Ravishing Rick Rude

Bam Bam Bigelow

Earthquake

The Texas Tornado

Andre the Giant

The British Bulldog

Macho Man Randy Savage

Yokozuna

Perhaps you got mixed up?

No, pretty sure I didn't. Having not followed wrestling in years, I only knew of Andre the Giant being dead from that list you compiled.

I can't imagine many of these deaths were from truly natural causes either. :disappointment:

No, pretty sure I didn't. Having not followed wrestling in years, I only knew of Andre the Giant being dead from that list you compiled.

I can't imagine many of these deaths were from truly natural causes either. :disappointment:

Almost everyone on that list suffered heart failure. Preumably from over a decade of steroid and cocaine abuse

Wiped his war paint off.. :happy:

He basically disapeared and returned months later and had lost lots of muscle mass, he also started wearing a stupid looking muscle suit to make him look bigger.

Then the rumours started that the real warrior had died and this "new" warrior was a fake.

I know i am sad but i watched a lot of wwf lol