Coming Soon Pics Peter Liewell dosnt want you to see

John Calvin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on finding the real IRA training camp Detective Superintendent Peter Maguire, of the Special Detective Unit, told prosecuting counsel Edward Comyn SC that a joint operation by detectives from the Crime and Security Branch and the Special Detective Unit was mounted at a farm in Co Louth and a field at Stamullen in Co Meath.

At Stamullen, members of the Special Detective Unit saw ten people moving towards a mound of earth which was the entrance to a disused wine cellar. Two of the men were seen to go to a hide where they removed a piece of piping which was used to store weapons.

One man was seen carrying a rifle and sitting guard at the entrance to the cellar and when gardai moved in and shouted: "Armed gardai on duty" two other men tried to run away and were arrested.

Gardai then called on the others to come out and they emerged one by one and were arrested. All ten were arrested, including three juveniles.

Gardai found an assault rifle, a sub machine gun and a semi-automatic pistol in the cellar. The weapons and magazines and ammunition were laid out on sheets and the cellar had lighting from a generator.

Detective Superintendent Maguire said it was a training camp set up for training people in the use of paramilitary weapons and had been used on a number of occasions before it was discovered by the gardai.

He said it was a training camp set up by a paramilitary organisation styling itself Oglaigh na hEireann. He said the weapons were to be used in the State and against the institutions of the State and in Northern Ireland for the furtherance of political objectives.

The court was told that three teenagers and John McDonagh have already been given suspended sentences for their part in the training camp.

Nobody asked you to make a comment on here yet you have made several hmmmmmmmmmm

Mee thinks the timmy doth protest too much

I have only been commenting on the sheer ridiculousness of it all. The thread has been relatively entertaining to be fair, and who doesn't love a mystery? Just saying, when you come around to that big reveal, I wouldn't expect anyone to be overly outraged as you seem to want. And the constant Tim accusations are plain childish

I have only been commenting on the sheer ridiculousness of it all. The thread has been relatively entertaining to be fair, and who doesn't love a mystery? Just saying, when you come around to that big reveal, I wouldn't expect anyone to be overly outraged as you seem to want. And the constant Tim accusations are plain childish

not childish when they are true timothy i tends to call a spade a spade

This is more confusing than the permatations for Jela being able to play in Europe for us wacko.gif

Eh? FFS listen up...

Peter Liewell doesn't want anyone to see the picture. I reversed the blocking on the picture to discover that the person shaded out is infact the Ultimate Warrior, who contrary to popular opinion, is alive, he just took off his face paint and started to wear a muscle suit. He was the one who took the picture of, yes you guessed it, Lenin and the two guys. One of which is the lovechild of the guy in the original photo.

Now, here is the good bit...

That guy happens to have links to the IRA through a cake he bought, also known as Madeira cake. This meant he was 'made' by the 'ira' to appear in this photo. Shortly after this, an IRA hit - woman killed him. That woman had long hair, and who out of Septics 1st team has long hair? Yes!!! Samarass!!!

Right lads I want to post this on a social media that I know is 100% Rangers minded so go over to twitter @lordtrevelyan and you will find the big reveal plus more info on the on going court case that the scottish media dosnt want you to know about

SEE YA

FS FS you're a tim? All this time you have been working undercover and it's just taken someone who joined 4 days ago to out you?

The infrastructure of this forum needs reviewed, it really does.

Right lads I want to post this on a social media that I know is 100% Rangers minded so go over to twitter @lordtrevelyan and you will find the big reveal plus more info on the on going court case that the scottish media dosnt want you to know about

SEE YA

:clap:

Aye we'll all see you there...

SEE YA

Bye :wanker:

FS FS you're a tim? All this time you have been working undercover and it's just taken someone who joined 4 days ago to out you?

The infrastructure of this forum needs reviewed, it really does.

To be fair, it did take a bloody mastermind of a move to draw me out. It's a relief in a way.

Ah that moment where everyone relaxes when the stupidly off his face guys leaves the party. We can all relax now he's gone. Back to the Ultimate Warrior anyone?

To be fair, it did take a bloody mastermind of a move to draw me out. It's a relief in a way.

Ah that moment where everyone relaxes when the stupidly off his face guys leaves the party. We can all relax now he's gone. Back to the Ultimate Warrior anyone?

Not much else to say really, he is alive and well. He would like to say to all of you though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejer7SICFs8