Coming Soon Pics Peter Liewell dosnt want you to see

John Calvin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right lads I want to post this on a social media that I know is 100% Rangers minded so go over to twitter @lordtrevelyan and you will find the big reveal plus more info on the on going court case that the scottish media dosnt want you to know about

SEE YA

Trevelyan is referred to in the modern Irish folk song "The Fields of Athenry," about the Great Irish Famine: "Our hero Michael was to be transported for stealing Trevelyan's corn." Because of Trevelyan's policies, the Irish consider him one of the most detested figures in their history, along with Oliver Cromwell, who conquered the country in the 17th century.

Right lads I want to post this on a social media that I know is 100% Rangers minded so go over to twitter @lordtrevelyan and you will find the big reveal plus more info on the on going court case that the scottish media dosnt want you to know about

SEE YA

'No tweet results for lord travelyan'

Yeuch, lying cunt

who did you think notified the guy with the blog about them that led to them being posted in the bearsden?

Wind yer neck back in thats twice you have piped up about to things that I had known about before they where in the bearsden and I had influence in them being posted.

FFS

Me wind ma neck in? Post what ever the fuck your gonny post an stop being a shitebag

Right. Ive worked this oot. The guy oan the right is a terrorist and wiz sent tae Turkey tae bring Boydy back but he had tae convince big Jela tae go tae Sunderland first.

Jela disnae want tae go cos he canny play in Europe efter being dumped oot twice this season wae the Rangers, and Boydys hopin he goes so he can get back tae Ibrox.

Boydys played mair games in Europe this year than the whole Rangers team put the gither cos he says games in the Turkish league coont as European games.

Aww for fucks sake, can't believe I just read this whole thread start to finish, wit a load of shite.

Right so iam getting this right?

Rangers are signing the ultimate warrior ???

This on the other hand is good news and makes more sense than the other shite that john calvin has been posting all night, although I don't know if the Ultimate Warrior could play in the same side as Edu AND Jig, one would most defo have to be benched.

Aww for fucks sake, can't believe I just read this whole thread start to finish, wit a load of shite.

This on the other hand is good news and makes more sense than the other shite that john calvin has been posting all night, although I don't know if the Ultimate Warrior could play in the same side as Edu AND Jig, one would most defo have to be benched.

Fuck the midfield. Im jist hopin he can play right back.........................