Tax Case

GCL doomsday did mention on RC tonight that he asked Whyte if he was speaking to HMRCand he confirmed that he was but it was in London but not up here.

i know very little about tax except i pay too fecking much and i bow to the guys on here who do know their stuff.

It was confirmed last month Sir Davids lawyers are representing rangers in this case as it could probably have a huge knock on for MIH as well....but i am sure mr flipper knows best.

Too many false dawns to give a shit about anything that a discredited idiot like darylllll king spouts.....

It was confirmed last month Sir Davids lawyers are representing rangers in this case as it could probably have a huge knock on for MIH as well....but i am sure mr flipper knows best.

Too many false dawns to give a shit about anything that a discredited idiot like darylllll king spouts.....

They may very well be representing Rangers but it is nothing legaly to do with Murray now. So much so, Murray's lawyers will not be able to breach confidentiality and tell Murray of the day to day details of the case without the express permission of rangers - of which they would have done.

As I have said the liability is with Rangers the company. The only reason Murray's lawyers would have been selected for the job is they were probably involved in his past dealings which no doubt triggered all this nonsense.

righhhht

I can half vouch for that, I wasn't a member for long enough cause every time I looked in there was always 2 or more people in-fighting :lol:

But then I chose to STEP UP AND PLAY! :crabflute: :crabflute:

(I cringed at the cheesiness of that but its for all the timothys out there ;))

They may very well be representing Rangers but it is nothing legaly to do with Murray now. So much so, Murray's lawyers will not be able to breach confidentiality and tell Murray of the day to day details of the case without the express permission of rangers - of which they would have done.

As I have said the liability is with Rangers the company. The only reason Murray's lawyers would have been selected for the job is they were probably involved in his past dealings which no doubt triggered all this nonsense.

Apart from Sir David is paying the bill...is that legal enough..

Whyte has nothing to do with the defence at the tax tribunal...

Stop making up legal precedents you clearly know nothing about :lol:

Apart from Sir David is paying the bill...is that legal enough..

Whyte has nothing to do with the defence at the tax tribunal...

Stop making up legal precedents you clearly know nothing about :lol:

You're cleary just being a dick for the sake of it. If you have such a handle on things why not educate us all, instead of pointing out that this and that is wrong? Isn't that what educated people do? I'd say it's only tossers that do what you're doing atm.

Give me a source then, which bill is Murray paying?

Lawyers bill? Tax bill?

Hiding away in ambiguity in for fear of being called out and seen as what you earlier called me?

I await your response. :beer1:

I imagine the lawyers will be representing us in the case but it's highly unlikely the will be involved in a business negotiation such as a settlement, they would be involved in tying up the legal side of any deal

You're cleary just being a dick for the sake of it. If you have such a handle on things why not educate us all, instead of pointing out that this and that is wrong? Isn't that what educated people do? I'd say it's only tossers that do what you're doing atm.

Give me a source then, which bill is Murray paying?

Lawyers bill? Tax bill?

Hiding away in ambiguity in for fear of being called out and seen as what you earlier called me?

I await your response. :beer1:

You won;t have long to wait and I ain't repeating myself, if you think i have said at any point Sir David is paying the tax bill then I see why you are so confused.

As i said the tiniest bit of research from you, instead of making up legal rules as you go along, will show you the answers that you seek...now run along, look it up and come back and apologise like i asked you to do 3 pages ago and it would have saved you making a tit of yourself

You won;t have long to wait and I ain't repeating myself, if you think i have said at any point Sir David is paying the tax bill then I see why you are so confused.

As i said the tiniest bit of research from you, instead of making up legal rules as you go along, will show you the answers that you seek...now run along, look it up and come back and apologise like i asked you to do 3 pages ago and it would have saved you making a tit of yourself

I don't understand where you are coming form re Murray paying the bill.

In selling Rangers he has no responsibility for liabilities, past, present or future as these rest with the business, not the individual owner.

No-one in their right mind would sell their business but remain responsible for a liability stemming from that business

lol what a retard

if murray is paying for the lawyers he is merely injecting a small amount of cash into rangers, that is all that he is doing legally. or if you want it crudely - adding to the capital. it will no doubt be his way of making peace.

unless there is a case for lifting the veil - which is entirely unlikely, murray has nothing legally to do with the current liability.

it is as simple as that. and it is to me the apology should be coming, but frankly i dont really want one, it would only move me coming from someone i respect...

That cunt Mcnally fae the Mirror, was speeling shit about hmrc fiddling the tax payer if they don't hit us hard.

They are worried big time.

This could be a Merry xmas after all.

I've just read McNallys tweets and what a bitter git he is. If an announcement is made prior to next Wednesday then it will be soul destroying for Celtic supporters

I don't understand where you are coming form re Murray paying the bill.

In selling Rangers he has no responsibility for liabilities, past, present or future as these rest with the business, not the individual owner.

No-one in their right mind would sell their business but remain responsible for a liability stemming from that business

And further to that - why would Whyte describe the case being a monkey on our back (or something similar) that needed to be resolved to allow the club to move on if Murray wa son the hook for the bill?