Tax Case

After a quiet word (a PM as it happens) with the OP the other day I locked this thread - I pop in today for a quick visit and I see it's been unlocked??? <cr>

Could whichever Admin or Mod who did that explain why?

It was going nowhere yesterday (based on an unsubstantiated rumour from a source the OP wouldn't identify) so what has changed? :(

great thread deserves to be live! Na there was another thread put up as it was reported on Radio Clyde, made sense to merge

great thread deserves to be live! Na there was another thread put up as it was reported on Radio Clyde, made sense to merge

A: I've been out all day.

B: Radio Clyde? Fuck me - I don't listen to that station and if I accidentally happened on to it somewhere I wouldn't believe those tarrier bastards if they told me it was cold in the Arctic.

C: Why does it deserve to be live - have you since divulged your source?

silly mods not communitacting well i see :P

the thread was re-opened and merged with another thread along the same lines, after darrel king said something real simmilar on talksport.

iv heard the radio clyde thing but not the talksport thing. whats happened here? (sorry cba searching through pages of drivel for the one thing i want to find lol)

A: I've been out all day.

B: Radio Clyde? Fuck me - I don't listen to that station and if I accidentally happened on to it somewhere I wouldn't believe those tarrier bastards if they told me it was cold in the Arctic.

C: Why does it deserve to be live - have you since divulged your source?

chillax mate, this is a forum to discuss these topics, you for one should know that. Let us discuss, if you don't want to take part go talk about Boyd comin back... Man up

After a quiet word (a PM as it happens) with the OP the other day I locked this thread - I pop in today for a quick visit and I see it's been unlocked??? <cr>

Could whichever Admin or Mod who did that explain why?

It was going nowhere yesterday (based on an unsubstantiated rumour from a source the OP wouldn't identify) so what has changed? :(

Yes, I'm sure he could. One might say he already had: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=206147&view=findpost&p=1059612432 :P

So it was you...you....you....you sonofabeechtree. doh

Was the other thread you merged this with based on this so-called Radio Catolica report?

If so - what was their source? (The VATICAN is their usual source for stories)

Might it have been a thread they'd clocked on some Rangers forum...possibly by a guy with an El Hadji type moniker? doh

Was the other thread you merged this with based on this so-called Radio Catolica report?

Might it have been a thread they'd clocked on some Rangers forum...possibly by a guy with an El Hadji type moniker? doh

If it's being discussed on the radio, I can't see the harm in it being discussed on here. We're clear it's a rumour, the thread title says it's a rumour. If we stop discussing any rumours we'll have a quiet forum!

Mind you, the transfer forum would be a lot easier to bear in the transfer windows...

and so we demonstrate the power of the forum... thats why if this continues to be taken to other media sources there will be pressure mounting on an official statement one way or another...

Ah, moniker. You had me going for a minute there CB. I thought you were alluding to perhaps El Hadji Diouf walking through the main door wearing a monocle Chris Eubanks style!

:lol: superb. Just watch yourself BP. CanadianBacon might bring back Muff and formulate a coup to overthrow you :sherlock:

Kim Yong-il was gonna' be my cohort in a military-style coup, but his clogs got popped unexpectedly at the weekend, Sadam and Gadaffi are both ex-dictators also pushing up the daisies so my choices are limited.

I'll need someone ruthless, devious, sneaky...a backstabbing type.

I should give Lawwell a phone. :D