Tax Case

:ph34r:

Take my rep if you want. We can even set up a "Negative Rep All Broxi's Posts For Day" thread if you want? :D

I did when it was up, that's sufficient. :P

I wouldn't suggest that either, some on here will take it literally. :sherlock:

I so much want this to be true but was there not a post on a previous thread that said coz it's went to a tribunal NO deal can now be done, if this isn't the case then did Arsenal not do a deal for £10mil even tho they were being pursued for a £100 mil +. So this might be true here's hoping

Taken from KDS, they are having a laugh at our expense for slavering over a single post with no proof whatsoever

-----xxx-----

john67

19 Dec 2011, 08:27 AM

beware timmy here plan b or c or something from a rumour site

Met with an ex director today, can't give name. He told me that we are certs to lose the tax case and that we will go into administration. The reason that we will lose is because dm sent a letter to those players in the EBT that this was not a loan and the amounts do not have to be repaid. This apparently breaks all the rules of the scheme. Mr W will put us into admin and as the only secure creditor he gets his money back. He thinks the administrator will sell the best players as they are assets and he is duty bound to do so. There is also a suggestion that murray park will be sold. The creditors will get 20p in the pound and Mr W will buy back for about £5m. A consortium at £10m is being lined up for a club with no debt and only young players left. Apparently a transfer fund of £25m will be available with another £10m per year. This will all happen by march and there will be a 10 or 12 point deduction. Two of the ex directors will be involved.

and from hunmedia

"I have it from a very very reliable source that Rangers FC have settled out of court with HMRC on the outstanding TAX bill. This settlement is believed to be between £5-6m. The TAX case has been postponed by HMRC so as to avoid a presidence on other outstanding TAX cases. A fee from each is better than Rangers FC winning the case and effectively wiping out any hopes of gathering their money from any other clubs. Apologies if this his already been posted. "

What they don't get is that even if the tax case vanished they would still be fooked

Just had a look on that site. FFS they call us paranoid, every post is followed by tim accusations. Hilarious. Then denials followed by some stupid flute playing emoticon.

What a weird bunch of inbred, smelly, skint bastards they are.

---xxx---

Taken from KDS, they are having a laugh at our expense for slavering over a single post with no proof whatsoever

-----xxx-----

john67

Met with an ex director today, can't give name. He told me that we are certs to lose the tax case and that we will go into administration. The reason that we will lose is because dm sent a letter to those players in the EBT that this was not a loan and the amounts do not have to be repaid. This apparently breaks all the rules of the scheme. Mr W will put us into admin and as the only secure creditor he gets his money back. He thinks the administrator will sell the best players as they are assets and he is duty bound to do so. There is also a suggestion that murray park will be sold. The creditors will get 20p in the pound and Mr W will buy back for about £5m. A consortium at £10m is being lined up for a club with no debt and only young players left. Apparently a transfer fund of £25m will be available with another £10m per year. This will all happen by march and there will be a 10 or 12 point deduction. Two of the ex directors will be involved.

and from hunmedia

"I have it from a very very reliable source that Rangers FC have settled out of court with HMRC on the outstanding TAX bill. This settlement is believed to be between £5-6m. The TAX case has been postponed by HMRC so as to avoid a presidence on other outstanding TAX cases. A fee from each is better than Rangers FC winning the case and effectively wiping out any hopes of gathering their money from any other clubs. Apologies if this his already been posted. "

What they don't get is that even if the tax case vanished they would still be fooked

Just had a look on that site. FFS they call us paranoid, every post is followed by tim accusations. Hilarious. Then denials followed by some stupid flute playing emoticon.

---xxx---

:crabflute:

-----xxx-----

john67

and from hunmedia

"I have it from a very very reliable source that Rangers FC have settled out of court with HMRC on the outstanding TAX bill. This settlement is believed to be between £5-6m. The TAX case has been postponed by HMRC so as to avoid a presidence on other outstanding

TAX cases. A fee from each is better than Rangers FC winning the case and effectively wiping out any hopes of gathering their money from any other clubs. Apologies if this his already been posted. "

---xxx---

Listen to that, trolling our forums because life as a Ger is much more exciting than life as one of them.

4 IN A ROW TIMMMMEHH!

:crabflute: