Scott Allan

The Hammer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saldy scott wot be signing for us lads he will be a west brom player as early as the 7th FACT

Mate, do you realise you havent posted on here since the last window slammed shut, n now its open again, your back on with inside information on scott allan? Could you not have asked him what was going on with david goodwillie when you were havin wild stabs in the dark at that one?

No offence by the way, i know theres a few boys on here with good sources and good info, and scott allan being scottish and a ger, hes obviously gonna know SOME people, so for all i know you could well be tellin the truth. Just seems a bit odd :sherlock:

Watch this space its funny when someone has a fact the amount of times there shot dwn but they would rather listen to pure pish and for the record ..... Rangers havent even tabled a offer for him hes only spoke to ally

Why table a bid for a player thats going to sign for someone else? Im sure scott will have told you, we're trying to tie him up on a pre contract, then we'll negotiate a fee so he signs now, or we wait and get him in the summer, minus some compensation.

ROY HODGSON has told Dundee United superkid Scott Allan that joining boyhood heroes Rangers would be the WRONG move to make.

Allan, 20, will travel to the Midlands on Friday for talks with West Brom gaffer Hodgson after the two clubs agreed a fee of £400,000.

He is also a target for Gers and Celtic, but Hodgson is convinced a move to the Premiership with the Baggies is the best option for his career.

He said: "We're trying to show Scott that if he comes here he'll get the best possible treatment at this club.

"West Brom can offer the best possible coaching, he'll be joining a good club and one that's in the top half of the Premiership — and all of those things are very important. Scott is a very talented young player that we're keen to sign.

"We think he'll be a very good player not only for the next few months, but also for the future."

Allan has been tipped for a huge future aftter impressing for United and Scotland Under-21's.

He has snubbed a new deal at United.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4034461/Roy-Snub-Gers-for-Baggies-Scott.html#ixzz1iLzY5lEb

Fuck the Sun, micky bastards. No mention of Rangers at all by Woy. Hodgson has no interest in this lad, its his reserve coach chasing him, he said last week he will be nowhere near the first team and he hadnt even bothered his arse to come up and watch the lad or talk to him then.

The best place for this kid is Ibrox and if he has a brain he will join the Gers, he will have a much better chance of first team football here.

Fuck the Sun, micky bastards. No mention of Rangers at all by Woy. Hodgson has no interest in this lad, its his reserve coach chasing him, he said last week he will be nowhere near the first team and he hadnt even bothered his arse to come up and watch the lad or talk to him then.

The best place for this kid is Ibrox and if he has a brain he will join the Gers, he will have a much better chance of first team football here.

He just has to look at the David Goddwiliie transfer.

He just has to look at the David Goddwiliie transfer.

He has been told he wont get a game down there for some time. He has the chance to play for one of his boyhood heroes, Super Ally, and the chance to play for the biggest club in the country and the club he loves like us all, how can he turn that down?

He has been told he wont get a game down there for some time. He has the chance to play for one of his boyhood heroes, Super Ally, and the chance to play for the biggest club in the country and the club he loves like us all, how can he turn that down?

Money? This is what i used to think aswell but after boyd left us for more money down in England thats when i relised it doesn't matter who u support anymore.

To be fair, I don't think the media have especially labelled him a superstar, just a talented kid. When I saw him he played as part of a midfield 3 in a 4-4-3 with Liam Kelly and Tom Cairney (who were both excellent too) - he was just a very good central midfielder, linked up the play, created a couple of chances and got into the box too. Seems to me he'd be better as an attacking option in a 3 than in a 2 man central midfield but I've not seen enough to fully judge.

I'd like him here but reckon he'll go down south. Hope he gets game time wherever he goes

McCoist should adopt that 4-4-3 formation. Might give us an advantage

Still not watched this young lad yet.

Anyone know what his best position is?

What kind of player is he? Who is he similar to?

Only seen him a couple of times for Scotland u21s. Was enough for me though. Ran the show, easily the outstanding player on the park on both occasions. Played as part of a midfield three, he was the more attacking of the 3, linking up the midfield to the front

Only seen him a couple of times for Scotland u21s. Was enough for me though. Ran the show, easily the outstanding player on the park on both occasions. Played as part of a midfield three, he was the more attacking of the 3, linking up the midfield to the front

thanks for your positive input on Allan. I've never seen him play, but I like to hear someone being the stand out player on the park. OK it may not mean too much, but it's encouraging :)