Doubling up at Parkheid.

Mr Soprano

My pal's really struggling for a ticket and it's a shame as he's missed 2 games this season and they're are folk on his bus who have missed 5. I was gonna suggest doubling up but if it's unsuccessful do you get lifted or told to get tae fuck?

Is the OP from the seventies? :lol:

I know people who have done it recently mate, I regularly get a text message a few weeks before it asking what colour the ticket is as many people use old stubs that are roughly the same colour. No chance I'd risk it if I had a ticket though.

Doubled up a couple of seasons ago , people are over exaggerating the police/steward line ! Walk by fast and you'll be fine.

If you have a large group going in at the same time you'd stand a better chance.

But me and two other boys went in last Season at the shame game, but one lad didn't have a ticket and he didn't even get past the police line.

If you have a large group going in at the same time you'd stand a better chance.

But me and two other boys went in last Season at the shame game, but one lad didn't have a ticket and he didn't even get past the police line.

I always walk myself ! It's a doddle after the lines but, easily bribed stewards etc