Doubling up at Parkheid.

Mr Soprano

Doubling up is easy, even now they have polis right at the gates.

Get your mate to walk up and scan his ticket, then immediately rip a small bit where the barcode is and pass back to you discreetly. He then walks through gate, then you go and try scan ticket, obviously it won't work, so shout on the polis, he will then try and will realise it has a rip at the barcode, he will then take you through to the gate and let you in.

As long as your not drunk and are polite to them then this trick will work.

Doubling up is easy, even now they have polis right at the gates.

Get your mate to walk up and scan his ticket, then immediately rip a small bit where the barcode is and pass back to you discreetly. He then walks through gate, then you go and try scan ticket, obviously it won't work, so shout on the polis, he will then try and will realise it has a rip at the barcode, he will then take you through to the gate and let you in.

As long as your not drunk and are polite to them then this trick will work.

heard a couple of septics in the pub declaring wait till we bring back all standing, our capacity will be 110000, the thought of that near put me off my rum scary that ammount of them in the one place

My pal's really struggling for a ticket and it's a shame as he's missed 2 games this season and they're are folk on his bus who have missed 5. I was gonna suggest doubling up but if it's unsuccessful do you get lifted or told to get tae fuck?

This is an option, sneakin in is succesful for some, but not all.

You would probably get lifed if daft enough to wait on polis grabbin you.

Got to go past polis, not goin into ways on here but thats the easy bit. Once past double up, if caught, get out and away into crowd quick smart, dont fanny about waiting.

Once inget in and into the bogs, mix it up wi the fans and then your ok.

Been done on numerous occasions and will be done again i'd imagine.

Bring back the days that a crisp 20 persuaded them to just turn a blind eye......

heard a couple of septics in the pub declaring wait till we bring back all standing, our capacity will be 110000, the thought of that near put me off my rum scary that ammount of them in the one place

aye cause 65000 are gonna start going back to games now that standing is allowed lol