***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Ill put a friendly bet on with u....... If ally starts both jig and edu, i will let u pick my avatar for a month :)

Yer on.

I would love to see him lull them in to thinking he will be ultra cautious and play the long ball crap then put out as attack minded a team as possible. Just can't see it unfortunately.

Either Aluko or Wylde and I'll be very surprised if he goes with both.

My worry is he will look at the Saints game and think the line up until McCulloch was sent off was working well.

Yer on.

I would love to see him lull them in to thinking he will be ultra cautious and play the long ball crap then put out as attack minded a team as possible. Just can't see it unfortunately.

Either Aluko or Wylde and I'll be very surprised if he goes with both.

My worry is he will look at the Saints game and think the line up until McCulloch was sent off was working well.

I can see your line of thought re. The saints game, i just think we might be in for a wee surprise tactically.

My team would be

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot::Perry::Bocanegra::Papac:

:Aluko::Davis::Edu::Wylde:

:Lafferty::Jelavic:

Faaaaaaaar better than the team above.

I know which is most likely though.

I've no idea what ANY Rangers fan still sees in McCulloch at all.

Terrible for two years and has now reached truly abysmal.

At least if we played with ten men we wouldn't give away the free-kicks.

No offence to the guy but he seriously needs punted now.

I think we're going to go:

:Whittaker: :Bartley: :Bocanegra: :Papac:

:McCulloch:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Jelavic:

Let Aluko wander about and get Davis to go RM when he does.

Wouldn't be too disappointed with this team to be honest. Aluko will cause them problems. It's about the best we could do I'd imagine, because McCulloch and Edu WILL play.

Forrest and stokes out apparently according to timmys, no doubt both will make a dramatic recovery.

Yet again, Celtic are piling the pressure on Samaras, saying he going to destroy us lol

How many times has he actually caused us problems in old firm games? It was really only the 2-0 game where he caused us any problems and the 2 goals he scored were more our own fault than any great play from him. We do need to be careful with him though as he is decent running with the ball and we have a tendancy to stand off players like that and let them play. He is playing pretty well for them at the minute. I am slightly concerned at the prospect of him being up against whittaker but then i am concerned at anyone being up against him as i think hes an awful defender.

:Whittaker: :Goian: :Bartley: :Papac:

:Davis: :Edu:

:Aluko: :Bendiksen: :Wylde:

:Jelavic:

With the front 4 instructed to run directly at their clumsy defence all night. Free kicks, pens and chances galore.

Goian isn't suspended.

I've often backed Jig, similarly to Whittaker, Edu, Broadfoot etc. Just because I've always felt that certain players have taken an inordinate amount of blame for the shite performances of the team as a whole. However, I'll be disappointed, yet wholly unsurprised, should Jig start tomorrow. Not adding to the side and a huge part of the reason we are under such pressure going into this due to his fucking elbows. I'm hoping that Ally's hand is forced. Davis and Edu central, can't play Bartley in midfield as he'll be required at centre half, and clearly he doesn't fancy McKay or Bedoya. Hopefully Elbows is only an option for the bench and he just plays the two up top and the two wide men in Aluko and Wylde. Honestly a bit beyond caring, go at the fuckers. If we lose we lose

I've actually got a feeling we're going to go and attack tomorrow. Looking at interviews with Ally, the picture on Willie Vass where it said they were working on close control and passing in training today, tomorrows headling "We will win", whether that's exactly what he said or not it must have something along those lines and positive, just adds up to be quite promising.

Feeling a little more confident that I have been in the last few weeks. Anything can happen and if we do go out to attack, with the right team selection, it could turn out to be an easy game. The most important thing is team selection and tactics tomorrow.

Please Ally, get the players playing with heart for this one. A solid defence and counter their attacks with the likes of Aluko, Davis, Wylde, Laff and Jela. Their defence has been battered with injuries and such. A back four of Izaguirre/Mulgrew, Matthews/Wanyama/Rogne/Wilson, Cha should be lacking enough about it for us to take advantage of. I'm not confident right now but nevertheless if the line-up is right then I'll be happy.