***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

Ally McCoist will still be in charge of us regardless of the result today. Have some fans forgot we have a tax bill case looming. Who would want the job with that looming in the background. It was part of the reason Ally McCoist got the Management job in the first place.

This is also true.

If McCoist goes (and I doubt he will) I think we will see an experienced, out of work veteran come in just to keep things going until the tax case is resolved once and for all and we know what we are dealing with in terms of the future of the club.

Wallace and Aluko have also looked the part. That 4 out of 8, hits. Jury out on the other 4.

Can hardly judge McKay with the amount of games he's played but I was at the Liverpool game and he looked good.

God knows why he doesn't play more often, hopefully a sub appearance today for him

not really pleased with the line up but it was predictable from ally. Not really looking forward to this but I have a feeling we'll at least get to see McKay at some point. One thing I've been reading that surprises me - the feeeling that because of a tax case no one would want the job. Nonsense, we would get hundreds of applications and a lot would be quality with way more experience than ally. just saying.

Aluko can make it happen today providing conditions are no worse than the last game..

First goal Edu, Papac or Davis ... I'll go Sasa...

Always a big game first one back from Old Firm whether we won lost or drew..

Any dropped points today would be tragic..

No Jig or Whittaker the usual requests to be dropped.

See if we're sending Fleck out on loan and possibly Hutton.

Whos going to fill the u21 spaces. Ness and Hemmings are always injured and Perry turns 22 this year. Only leaves McCabe as far as i can work out.

Can hardly judge McKay with the amount of games he's played but I was at the Liverpool game and he looked good.

God knows why he doesn't play more often, hopefully a sub appearance today for him

Exactly, we dont know about the other 4 because we have hardly saw them. They may all in time break into the team. Imagine if Ally got 8/8 transfers spot on. Even i would need to eat my own hat! :) I am giving the 4 of them the benefit of the doubt, for now, its the experienced ones i want shot of, Weir, Healy, McCulloch, Broadfoot etc.....

See if we're sending Fleck out on loan and possibly Hutton.

Whos going to fill the u21 spaces. Ness and Hemmings are always injured and Perry turns 22 this year. Only leaves McCabe as far as i can work out.

Good point and something I had completely missed

Exactly, we dont know about the other 4 because we have hardly saw them. They may all in time break into the team. Imagine if Ally got 8/8 transfers spot on. Even i would need to eat my own hat! :) I am giving the 4 of them the benefit of the doubt, for now, its the experienced ones i want shot of, Weir, Healy, McCulloch, Broadfoot etc.....

Aye I did notice that McCulloch isn't in the squad either.. His jokes probably weren't up to scratch yesterday :lol:

Boyd has a couple of offers on the table but none of them interest him. So basically he is waiting on us. McCoist knows this. If he doesn't want him he should just tell him.

I can PM admin my source.

wats ya source buddy

The point was that you were moaning we went from Cuellar and Juahsz to the shite we ended up with.

The shite we ended up with is the most solid CB pairing in a decade.

Agreed

However we also have the slowest, most predictable, lacking width , pace and creativity side of the same decade...

But I guess if we have 2 good Centre Halves we need not worry.