Console/Gaming Set Up

LeeWallaceRFC

I seen a thread where people were posting their pc/laptop set up so I was just wondering what you guys have console wise. Looking at starting my own this week. :)

imag0129c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Xbox 360 connected to 5.1 1000watt home cinema system, 37 inch lcd 1080p tele, steering wheel with vibration and pedals etc for forza, and other bits and bobs

Because its the wireless headset you need to plug it into the TV using the red and white cables. So the only way I can get HD is using the component cables.

110489-9.jpg

Try one of these, it is for stereo or optical output. I'm sure you plug the turtles into this which attaches to your Xbox, then run an HDMI cable from this to your tv. If your tv is 1080p that should def work, you just need to reconfigure the sound and resolution in the xbox settings.

110489-9.jpg

Try one of these, it is for stereo or optical output. I'm sure you plug the turtles into this which attaches to your Xbox, then run an HDMI cable from this to your tv. If your tv is 1080p that should def work, you just need to reconfigure the sound and resolution in the xbox settings.

Cheers, I'll defos have a look into this.

Cheers, I'll defos have a look into this.

No worries. I meant to say the HDMI cable plugs in just underneath this in the back of the Xbox. The sound doesn't get reprocessed by the tv so you might also not an improvement there as well.

You can get them off amazon, just type in optical connector xbox360 or something like that. I think I got mine for about 5 to 10 pound.