So....do we just put it down to experience?

aceman72

I love McCoist but i think things have gone far enough. That quote McKay said about the training just being games instead of tactically based material, although it came from an older interview, summed up Ally's management for me, too much nonsense. Billy Davies, Graeme Souness, Derek McInnes, Stuart McCall or Terry Butcher please.

yes we do have the players to win the league but ally is reluctant to change things even although we are rotten he see,s a different game from the rest of us :disappointment: and if he doesnt change then i dont think he will last the full season as we will continue to fall further behind the scum.

I love McCoist but i think things have gone far enough. That quote McKay said about the training just being games instead of tactically based material, although it came from an older interview, summed up Ally's management for me, too much nonsense. Billy Davies, Graeme Souness, Derek McInnes, Stuart McCall or Terry Butcher please.

When did he say this?!?!? :ohmy:

Not Souness for me cos hes a chequebook manager, but anyone of youre other candidates would be okay by me (tu)

Do we stick with Ally or do we say thanks very much Super but enough is enough?

We do have the players but do we have the management to salvage this season?

I'm afraid we don't!

The loss of Naismith has hit us really hard and it's no coincidence that Jelavic and Davis have missed him more than most.

I'm on record as saying I don't think we'll win the league this season and unless Whyte finally backs his manager with some serious cash then it will be over sooner than most of us think.

We desperately need a minimum of 3 quality players to give us any chance of making it 4 in a row. Sadly, I can't see that happening with Whyte controlling the purse strings.

We put it down to INexperience...The mark of a good manager is not what he does when things are running smoothly and the team/players are playing well, it's how he reacts when the team/players are playing pathetically and are on a downward curve like we are at the moment.

McCoist's reaction to how he selects his team, and drops certain players who are completely not making a decent contribution will tell me a lot whether he can turn the recent performances around, OR whether this club is too big a challenge for him at this stage of his managerial career.

Either he takes control of the situation and gets this team playing to their potential, or he will sink.

Do we stick with Ally or do we say thanks very much Super but enough is enough?

We do have the players but do we have the management to salvage this season?

(tu)

Of course we have the players mate and we have an owner who has backed his manager immensely, sadly we dont have the manager or coaches who know what to do with these multi trophy winning players. 3 consecutive titles and idiots still claim we dont have the players. :lol: Spoiled or what!

Only an idiot could look at new deals for Weir, Healy, Kerkar, McMillan, Perry, Little, Wylde, Whittaker, Davis and McGregor and say the manager has not been backed financially. Fuck me, that would never have happened under Lloyds. :lol:

Only a blind fool could look at new additions to a double winning squad such as Bedoya, McKay, Ortiz, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace, Aluko and Bartley and say the owner hasnt backed the boss! i mean ffs, how many tools does Ally need? :lol:

Honest to God, some of our fans are so deluded, their desperation to blame anyone bar Super Ally is embarrassing.

Mr Whyte is no billionnaire, he is no Sheikh, he is not a sugardaddy, he is a business man who saved our club from the brink of ruin, for that he is to be commended and supported not ridiculed and asked for more money when he has already given the manager more than enough and has been let down badly.

How bad must our manager be to need a squad of over 30 players to win the fucking SPL? <cr>

Its little wonder Murray was allowed to buy and loan our path to ruin with fans like ours around.

(tu)

Of course we have the players mate and we have an owner who has backed his manager immensely, sadly we dont have the manager or coaches who know what to do with these multi trophy winning players. 3 consecutive titles and idiots still claim we dont have the players. :lol: Spoiled or what!

Only an idiot could look at new deals for Weir, Healy, Kerkar, McMillan, Perry, Little, Wylde, Whittaker, Davis and McGregor and say the manager has not been backed financially. Fuck me, that would never have happened under Lloyds. :lol:

Only a blind fool could look at new additions to a double winning squad such as Bedoya, McKay, Ortiz, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace, Aluko and Bartley and say the owner hasnt backed the boss! i mean ffs, how many tools does Ally need? :lol:

Honest to God, some of our fans are so deluded, their desperation to blame anyone bar Super Ally is embarrassing.

Mr Whyte is no billionnaire, he is no Sheikh, he is not a sugardaddy, he is a business man who saved our club from the brink of ruin, for that he is to be commended and supported not ridiculed and asked for more money when he has already given the manager more than enough and has been let down badly.

How bad must our manager be to need a squad of over 30 players to win the fucking SPL? <cr>

Its little wonder Murray was allowed to buy and loan our path to ruin with fans like ours around.

Agree with this. I thought lennons wee gang hut was short of quality on tactics and strategy but realise now that ally's coaching support is not helping him . Durrant in particular offers nothing and unfortunately had the same success as John brown ( both loyal and great players but will never be successful managers )

Agree with this. I thought lennons wee gang hut was short of quality on tactics and strategy but realise now that ally's coaching support is not helping him . Durrant in particular offers nothing and unfortunately had the same success as John brown ( both loyal and great players but will never be successful managers or coaches.)

Durrants employment by our club puzzles angers me, its no secret he is a shite coach.

Durrants employment by our club puzzles angers me, its no secret he is a shite coach.

We're becoming as bad as them with their "Celtic minded" shite. The foundations of succesful coaching are surely employing talented coaches, not former players with pals at the club.

We're becoming as bas as them with their "Celtic minded" shite. The foundations of succesful coaching are surely employing talented coaches, not former players with pals at the club.

Spot on mate, one could say it was Murray turning to his trusted "Mr Rangers" Walter Smith after PLG that set that ball rolling.....then Walter brought in so many of his friends and Rangers men, instead of looking for the best people availible to help progress our club, and Ally has continued it.......

:((tu)

00000042.gif re Durrant, just a friend to protect his back. It was one of the European games , losing and panned to dug out Durrant sprawled out on the bench hands in pockets legs stretched out in front lost and bored, Then see him on his feet waving to someone in the stand when the games going on.

I'm just calling it as i see it.

00000042.gif re Durrant, just a friend to protect his back. It was one of the European games , losing and panned to dug out Durrant sprawled out on the bench hands in pockets legs stretched out in front lost and bored, Then see him on his feet waving to someone in the stand when the games going on.

I'm just calling it as i see it.

(tu)

Thats not the only time he has looked lost, bored and disinterested. Noticed that myself more than a few occassions. ;)

As am i, i watched a few of the reserve games he was in charge of few years back, to say he was utterly clueless would have been kind. He doesnt have a fucking clue, and now it seems his alleged humour aint even good for morale.

Anyway, who are we to criticise? The man used to keep Walters chewing gum for him, he must have something.

(tu)

Fantastic post!!! (tu)(tu)(tu)