Away for a week on vacation and

nvager

Was on a Caribbean cruise for a week and missed the St Mirren and Celtic games. It seems our recent bad form got worse.

Unless Ally changed the team and went on a more attacking mode with some natural footballers it was always likely that trouble was in store.

From the threads I have read it seems like the old guard never changed in midfield and we continued our recent struggles.

Ally needs to be his own man and forget Walter's style of play or like Walter he will be in retirement by mid 2012 or even earlier.

Wonder what Whyte thinks of all this recent sad football?

It doesn't matter we've been beaten twice in a row and lost our lead at the top. Some of our more promising talent are deciding to abandon our sinking ship.Fans are calling for Ally's head and Irans getting wide.. But tell us more about your Caribbean adventures, that's what we've been waiting for

Was on a Caribbean cruise for a week and missed the St Mirren and Celtic games. It seems our recent bad form got worse.

Unless Ally changed the team and went on a more attacking mode with some natural footballers it was always likely that trouble was in store.

From the threads I have read it seems like the old guard never changed in midfield and we continued our recent struggles.

Ally needs to be his own man and forget Walter's style of play or like Walter he will be in retirement by mid 2012 or even earlier.

St Mirren game we looked good till Lee got sent of early and it cost us. In the OF game we had a 'goal' chalked off but player 442 - which is not 'Walteresque' at Parkhead!

The doom and gloom merchants ar eout in force and now you are starting a doom and gloom thread based on the volume of whinging and moaning on here instead of your own opinion - oh well I am sure all the nay sayers will be on telling you how bad it all is.

you should have jumped ship and never came back to this broken country

Not a great welcome back present for you NVA.

Sounds like you picked the best place to escape from the horror-shows the club has put on over the past week, but as you alluded to, it was forseen with the way we had played in recent weeks.

I'm a big fan of Ally, he has been a football hero of mine since my first memories of the game but I do fear he seems to have taken all of the negative traits that Walter had of picking players he likes over our best players and continually playing guys out of position. Walter was somehow able to make this work more than not but Ally doesn't seem able to do this.

This is all compounded however with our front-line, who are being played correctly in position, mis-firing so we are now not getting the goals that we were previously to help us pull through in games.

All in all, I woudl like to hope a reshuffle will be in order starting with Monday's game against Motherwell to kick start our season.

Not a great welcome back present for you NVA.

Sounds like you picked the best place to escape from the horror-shows the club has put on over the past week, but as you alluded to, it was forseen with the way we had played in recent weeks.

I'm a big fan of Ally, he has been a football hero of mine since my first memories of the game but I do fear he seems to have taken all of the negative traits that Walter had of picking players he likes over our best players and continually playing guys out of position. Walter was somehow able to make this work more than not but Ally doesn't seem able to do this.

This is all compounded however with our front-line, who are being played correctly in position, mis-firing so we are now not getting the goals that we were previously to help us pull through in games.

All in all, I woudl like to hope a reshuffle will be in order starting with Monday's game against Motherwell to kick start our season.

Ally should see out the season, but he needs to galvanize the players into some good form and soon. Move Davis to R Mid; play Edu Bendikson and McKay in midfield and Lafferty and Jelavic up front. It is worth a try anyway.

its not as bad as some would have you believe. if jig isn't daft v st mirren we are 2 up and cruising in 25 mins.

if the linesman does his job we are a goal up in 10 mins v celtc.

small margins.

its not as bad as some would have you believe. if jig isn't daft v st mirren we are 2 up and cruising in 25 mins.

small margins.

Too true. The filth are being made out as world beaters, we were at our worst form and they just beat us. Thanks to broadfoots outstanding marking against their worst midfielder. But we move on, :).

Do you and BlueDaughter go on your Caribbean cruises at the same time? :pipe:

So you buggered off for a week left us all in the lurch and we imploded. Thanks pal its all your fault.

small margins.

Margins are indeed small.

Unfortunately our selection, style & setup leave us little or no margin for errors, be they by officials or the players.

small margins.

Unfortunately our selection, style & setup leave us little or no margin for errors, be they by officials or the players.

small margins.

And for the purposes of clarity we were garbage against the filth with no attack worth speaking of. Baffling substitutions and the usual old guard letting us down.

Against St Mirren we were ok without doing much until McCulloch stupidly got sent off. And again i will state that McCoist's naivety and baffling choice of subs had a major bearing on the result.

small margins.

Tight as a ducks arse but we've came out the wrong end

Ally should see out the season, but he needs to galvanize the players into some good form and soon. Move Davis to R Mid; play Edu Bendikson and McKay in midfield and Lafferty and Jelavic up front. It is worth a try anyway.

That ship has partially sailed Nvager.

Bendikson has packed his bags and left for Norway allegedly.

And they butchered the English language. :D

That would be a certain Noah Webster mate (Of the dictionary ... ) Lasy bastard he was! Couldn't be arsed writing COLOUR..had to be COLOR etc.

Languages such as English evolve in different ways. Look at French Canadian... it is simply 16th century French with a wee bit of English thrown in. Try and speak 'proper' French in Quebec City and you will get very funny looks. Likewise, try to speak "Quebcoise" in Paris and you'll get laughed at. In other words, the French in Quebec only evolved by inserting broken English into it.

ex: Mon car besoin un tune-up! Perfect French in Quebec these days! And terrible grammatically.. but they don;t care one bit.

Oh well... that took my mind off of The Rangers for a few minutes!