Suggestions Thread

derek1872

This one of the guys you said WERE joining last year? Him and another on here and FF. Hadjuk Split. ;)

I never said they would join us , all I did was send an email to Smudger about Eastern European players ( I was not 100% sober at the time :D ) to be fair Smudger did reply . The poster Grabatelli or Mustafa Plasma ( it wasn't long after the riots ) IIRC said we were bidding etc .

One of the players on the email Semir Stillic was linked with us according to SportSports ( Bosnian equivalent of SSN )

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think Skacel would be a good signing, but it looks like he's going to Crawley of all places.

He's a versatile attack minded midfielder who scores goals and despite an improved performance on Monday we still need somebody of that ilk for the second half of the season.

The guys has scored 18 goals from midfield in the past 18 months which is pretty impressive for an SPL based midfielder.

His move to Crawley has fallen through and according to the BBC article, his deal ends this month.

On a free transfer this one should be a no brainer IMO.

Rudi Skacel from Hearts?

His contract expires at the end of this month, so he'd be free.

Would add drive, creativity, and most importantly, GOALS, from midfield.

I know a lot of our fans don't like him, but I think he'd add something to the side.

:sherlock:

Ryo Miyachi on loan from Arsenal. Winger can play right and left, is going to find chances very limited at Arsenal. Absolutley fucking rapid , would shite all over aluko and wylde for pace , is tricky and by all accounts impressed when he was on loan at feyenoord. Wages wouldn't be much either i suspect.

Ryo Miyachi on loan from Arsenal. Winger can play right and left, is going to find chances very limited at Arsenal. Absolutley fucking rapid , would shite all over aluko and wylde for pace , is tricky and by all accounts impressed when he was on loan at feyenoord. Wages wouldn't be much either i suspect.

Good shout mate (tu)

Has anybody thought that 'Farid El Alagui' may be worth a point from Falkirk? I think he has now scored 21goals in 25games this season, which is a very decent return and the 1st Division has been know for being a close league. Also, how much can he really cost, any 1st division club would struggle to reject any bid in the region of 100k, well worth a punt in my opinion as a cheap option who might turn out to be a great buy.

Thoughts? :)

Has anybody thought that 'Farid El Alagui' may be worth a point from Falkirk? I think he has now scored 21goals in 25games this season, which is a very decent return and the 1st Division has been know for being a close league. Also, how much can he really cost, any 1st division club would struggle to reject any bid in the region of 100k, well worth a punt in my opinion as a cheap option who might turn out to be a great buy.

No no no no no no no and NO! !!!!!!!

Hey Fellas,

Just a suggestion, here goes: First of all, I would prefer we kept Jela but if we need to sell him and we were to get 7-8million, do you think we'd be okay if we signed Sandaza and Boyd and say spent 3 million on an attacking CM/play maker? I know things will be different next year with Naisy back and even with a hopefully fit Laff but overall would we be better? It would also put 4mil or so in the banks?

I think he could possibly be a great bargain for us.

Crawley are intrested in him but i think he could do a good job for us.

Got many friends who support Falkirk and he is usually their stand out player every week.

On a side note in sure in Willie Vass's pics from a Falkirk game over xmas,Gordon Smith was at the game. :sherlock:

No no no no no and NO!!!!!