Suggestions Thread

derek1872

If at all possible and however it can be done, I'd love Weiss back

Aluko on one flank, Weiss on the other. We'd stretch defences as wide as Kim Kardashians vagina

What about when Naisy is back though, you can't sign Weiss and not play him, you can't drop Aluko with his form (if he keeps it up) and you can't not play Naisy :(

A loan move till the end of the season would be great but that can't happen :(

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about when Naisy is back though, you can't sign Weiss and not play him, you can't drop Aluko with his form (if he keeps it up) and you can't not play Naisy :(

Aluko--Davis--Edu--Weiss

Naismith

Jelavic

Obviously as it stands the now that's what I'd play but we'll have new signings

Who gives a fuck , just enjoy it

It's the managers decision who plays or not

Weiss and aluko playing on the wings and I'm sure there would be more bums on seats

Yeah that was him mate, thanks.

I didn't realize the fee associated was so high.

I'm not for a minute suggesting we should sign anyone simply as a free kick taker, but I so wish we had someone in our squad capable of scoring from a few free kicks. Apart from Jelavic hitting a belter once in a blue moon, our set pieces from dangerous areas leave a lot to be desired. Actually, most barely clear the wall :(

Maybe we were so spoiled in the not too distant past, but we once had half a team able to take direct free kicks and a couple of them were genuinely world class free kick takers.

IMO we should look for this as we are scouting an AMC / winger as it would add to our goals tally. Our midfielders scoring rate, even from open play this Season is dire.

I agree 100%. (tu)

Maybe in football manager but this is reality and there is no way a boy like this would come on loan to us.

As the above stated he is in the papers every other day with the biggest clubs in world football tracking him.

it will only take a phone call you dont ask you wont get

Hahahahaha.

One, he's got a fuckin stupidly massive big ego, hence wouldn't be seen dead in the spl

Two, he frequently doesn't turn up for training because he's an absolute walloper

Three, who loans out a player who's contract only has 6 months to run?

Four, given that we just loaned out Fleck, would we even play him? Coisty clearly isn't a massive fan of loading his team with technical players.

Five, why sign a wonderful footballer when we more often than not play football which would just negate any influence he would have on the game. It's like signing Messi and then punting high balls up to him as a loan striker.

Basically, I can barely think of a less likely deal. Sorry but I think it would be better saving whatever money it would even cost to enquire by a phone call.