Suggestions Thread

derek1872

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say that ally should enquire about a loan deal for this young man from manchester united heis very talented a bit on the wild side but i dont think old fergie wants to sell him and hes only on £1000 per week

i would say that you should go back and.checm the rules of the transfer forum, then try and stick to them. Thanks.

the aberdeen player arnason would be worth considering

I've been quietly saying this all season out of fear of being shot down, but i actually agree.

He's a full international, he's neat and tidy in possession, strong in the tackle, likes to take shots from distance and is a leader too.

21 year old right-mid/winger (looks capable of being a pretty good striker as well) just knocked back a 3-year extension at Stoke. Clearly desperate for first-team football. Pacey, beats players, decent delivery and can finish with both feet. Huddersfield and Sheff Wed both after his signature but Championship interest very likely. Easily the best player in League 1 after Rhodes and possibly Evans (he is younger than both). I think he is at the middle point of his contract so probably available for between £500K-£1m.