• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Templeton

Semir Stilic

Ricardo Fuller

Kris Boyd

Hamdi Salihi

That will win us the league.

A winger, a creator, a bear with pace and power, a penalty box striker and a footballing goalscorer on a bosman.

£5m for all them? If that.

Doubt it'd even be that much (tu).

To think we could sell Jela, bring them in, and have change.

David Templeton

Semir Stilic

Ricardo Fuller

Kris Boyd

Hamdi Salihi

That will win us the league.

A winger, a creator, a bear with pace and power, a penalty box striker and a footballing goalscorer on a bosman.

£5m for all them? If that.

Always liked Fuller, think he's a cracking striker. Think he'd walk the SPL. (tu)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11734/7401850/Sharp-has-1.85m-release-clause

Oh how I wish we would make a move for this lad. £1.85 mil is cheap as chips for a stricker of his quality. 10 league goals in 15 games in the worst team in the league :drool:

the guy doin the match report from west ham today seemed to think it was a cert he was going there.pity

:crabflute: Got MOTM against us 1st game of the season at ibrox at RB, originally he is a CM. Watched him today against Hibs thought he was really good at LB coped well with sproule, who has alot of pace. Think he could be a usefull sigining? Versatile? thoughts? cheers bears :crabflute:

two signings from whyte to show intent would be Clint Dempsey and Nicky maynard.....expecting pelters for these suggestions

Sorry to revisit, but Clint Dempsey? Off yer trolley mate! He's phenomenal and would cost significantly more than we're gonna get for Jela!

Just read the list of out of contract players in the EPL come end of season and there are few names am sure we will be linked with if not already.

Michael tonge

Craig Gordon

Ricardo fuller

Lovenkrands

Shittu

Cuellar

Few bigger names also that we won't really stand any chance of getting

Rodallega

Andy Johnson

Arshavin

Louis Saha

Martin petrov

And by far the most exciting prospect, heskey!

A. Cekulajevs . Scored 46 goals in 35 games last year , and 122 in 133 , Albeit in a poor league . Currently leading the european golden boot standings . http://www.soccerway.com/players/aleksandrs-cekulajevs/52759/

Ha I saw that lad aswell, an astonishing amount of goals. Let's be honest though, none of us have seen him play

Ha I saw that lad aswell, an astonishing amount of goals. Let's be honest though, none of us have seen him play

haha i know and i doubt any of us ever will . I just went to the golden boot standings to see if there was any realistic strikers out there we should be looking at , couldnt believe a latvian nobody was running away with it lol