Suggestions Thread

derek1872

Luca Scapuzzi on loan from Man City or perm if not too much.

Came on in the cup for them and played brilliantly, assisted twice. Was at Oldham on loan until yesterday I think and scored 2 in 4.

Wouldn't call him a striker from what I saw in the City game but skilful, very good technically and good passing. A John Fleck player position wise I'd say.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the local newspapers today that Apoel are allowing Ivan leave in search of a new challenge. Has been in cyprus for a few years now and has progressed well since he signed for my local team Paralimni.

I think we have been linked with him in the past.

Would be a tidy little signing and is reported to be available for around 1.5 million euros.

contract has just been ended at Sion according to Phillippe Auclair- I remember my mate goin on about him a while ago at the Africa Cup of Nations - is 30 now but might still be worth having a look at - had a trial at Celtic not that long ago, can't remember what happened but pretty sure he ripped into them about something

Anyway, just thought i'd put it out there, a direct, pacey winger, wouldn't be too bad I reckon?

That was just plane nasty.

Ach he's right to be fair. Just didn't want to put it in the suggestion thread because it's essentially a thread clogged up with spacker suggestions like we should sign Clint Dempsey. Alas, i'm willing to take my punishment. Smacked bottom KB00072?

Ach he's right to be fair. Just didn't want to put it in the suggestion thread because it's essentially a thread clogged up with spacker suggestions like we should sign Clint Dempsey. Alas, i'm willing to take my punishment. Smacked bottom KB00072?

smacked bottom ..........i dont think so !!!!

spanked and weve got a deal :craphead: