Suggestions Thread

derek1872

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viham Amasha, Israeli forward banging goals in just now in Israel. The guy looks a very good player, fast, athletic, skillful and a fantastic touch. The biggest thing in this guys way may be his nationality though, he's not actually Israeli but from a piece of land between Israel and Syria and doesn't hold a passport for either so i'm unsure if he'd even be able to move to another country and get a work permit.

Ivan Santini, top scorer in Croatia currently in a crap team (11th of 16) Croatian league is lower standard than here but probably not by much and this guy is doing a job for a poor team so would maybe be worth a look, only 22 aswell.

Dare Vršič, some people may know him from a youtube video where he scores a free kick from miles out but it was jsut a fluke, he is however something we've been missing for a while, a goalscoring midfielder. Natural position is CAM and he bangs them in from there

Finally, a player called Dalibor Volaš who unfortunately we already know as the man whose goal put us out of the Europa league this season against Maribor. He's a good goalscorer and again has a decent return this season coming off the bench.

These are jsut suggestions, there's been no links or anything, they're jsut players that if I was at Rangers I might add to a list to be watched as cheap attacking options that are all scoring goals in leagues of a similar standard to ours.

Hi mate

Can you tell me where to post a suggestion?

Cheers

Oh my god , this is hilarious. I actually can't stop laughing !!!!!

Probably the funniest post I've ever seen on this forum . Did you come up with this yourself ? You should consider doing stand up cos you honestly are soooooo funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god , this is hilarious. I actually can't stop laughing !!!!!

Probably the funniest post I've ever seen on this forum . Did you come up with this yourself ? You should consider doing stand up cos you honestly are soooooo funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill oot

Dick

The guy has always been a great goalscorer. Im just surprised he hasnt been at a bigger club before now.

I've a pal who is a donnie fan and he thinks hes god, i think hes a brilliant player. he is the self proclaimed fat man though :L. i think he would really take to rangers and fans would really take to him.

Just to annoy Dado. :pipe:

James McArthur on loan, with an option to sign in the summer. Possibly the best business we could do in this window, outside a striker whom I won't name because DBBTB will get on at me. :(

Nah think he should have joined at the top of his game

Just Novo and Boyd for me :pipe:

I still think Skacel would be a good signing, but it looks like he's going to Crawley of all places.

He's a versatile attack minded midfielder who scores goals and despite an improved performance on Monday we still need somebody of that ilk for the second half of the season.

The guys has scored 18 goals from midfield in the past 18 months which is pretty impressive for an SPL based midfielder.