Broadfoot and Cole

Dunny_01

My first one of 2012 ! Oh i love transfer section haha, I got told today, Derek Mcinnes Bristol City is in talks with Rangers over Kirk broadfoot in relation to a transfer.

Young boy Cole also may be goin to Partick Thistle for a loan.

Although i wonder would it leave us short on right side im

Sure someone else would come in, i think its the right time for Broadfoot to go.

There is a Swedish international, Lustig i think his name is, good right back, he is availible for free.

Not sure If your joking, being sarcastic or whatever... But didn't the unwashed sign that Lustig guy? Im sure I seen it on the news recently haha?

My first one of 2012 ! Oh i love transfer section haha, I got told today, Derek Mcinnes Bristol City is in talks with Rangers over Kirk broadfoot in relation to a transfer.

Sure someone else would come in, i think its the right time for Broadfoot to go.

Can ye ask him tae get me wan tae? :rolleyes:

Happy New Year.

There could be something to the Sutter story

The one that signed for Celtic?

Aye him.

Not sure If your joking, being sarcastic or whatever... But didn't the unwashed sign that Lustig guy? Im sure I seen it on the news recently haha?

Obviously joking, much like our player recruitment.

That cunt just signed for Sellick!

Indeed.

I can see Broadfoot leaving, and perhaps a few others. Hopefully none of the younger players are sold, but loan deals would be better. Cole, McMillan, Fleck and Bendiksen are the ones I hope go out on loan, assuming Ally still won't play them. You never know though, some of them may get a chance tomorrow.