Kyle Lafferty is away

RFC55

See you ya wee nyaff!!!!! You deserve a kick in the fuckin baws for that headline :angry:

:lol: Happy New Year to you, mate! :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

:lol:

Had a shitty day mate so cheer myself up the only way i know how. The Rangers!

Happy new year to you mate. The things this club can do to you and the people you meet, god bless the Rangers :h34rt:

:lol:

Had a shitty day mate so cheer myself up the only way i know how. The Rangers!

Happy new year to you mate. The things this club can do to you and the people you meet, god bless the Rangers :h34rt:

Aye! you're right there, mate! It's like being on a rollercoaster at times, but at the end of it there's always a Bear ready to greet you :beer1:

Your clip certainly made my day better :beer1:

Aye! you're right there, mate! It's like being on a rollercoaster at times, but at the end of it there's always a Bear ready to greet you :beer1:

Your clip certainly made my day better :beer1:

Im glad oz and as you once famously quoted. "No surrender" :praise:

Im glad oz and as you once famously quoted. "No surrender" :praise:

I always look at it this way...No matter what life chucks up at you, if you think of that motto, you will beat the odds...or fucking die trying :crabflute:

Surrender is not a word that I understand...either on the football park or in life. :beer1:

I always look at it this way...No matter what life chucks up at you, if you think of that motto, you will beat the odds...or fucking die trying :crabflute:

Surrender is not a word that I understand...either on the football park or in life. :beer1:

So move and get back over auld yin. Hopefully have yae for a game against the Micks :crabflute: