• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Says he's injured.

Official site doesn't even know.

Jelavic had a fitness test ahead of the Old Firm clash and could still be feeling a problem in his knee.

Of course a number of English clubs are reportedly interested in the striker and we will have more on this story when we get it

This could be a long day :disappointment:

Tactical genius again. Fucking awful.

McMillan would be as well just leaving along with McKay. Footballers are being driven out of our club. Sick of it.

isn't it better to wait and see how the game plays out before you say it's fucking awful?

you are gonna look pretty stupd if we go out and pump them today.

Midfield looks decent with no McCulloch and we have possibly our strongest defence IMO. Atleast Healy/Lafferty is a change as Jelavic/Lafferty hasn't been working great, you never know, they could work together like a house on fire.

isn't it better to wait and see how the game plays out before you say it's fucking awful?

you are gonna look pretty stupd if we go out and pump them today.

The team choices have been awful most of this season and the performances shown this to be so. This is just another poorly chosen team no matter the score. We are not up against Barcelona here, a win is highly probable even while playing anti-football.

Ally has been the one looking stupid all season, not me. I have been saying that a collapse was on the cards and it is already showing, not only in Europe but in Scotland. I hate to see what next season will bring if Ally is still around. Another 15m down the pan and more players sold no doubt.

Fucking hell i know Jelavic will be going but i was hoping for a signed replacement before he was sold.Healy not good to even get off the bench all season but is now starting,if that is the official team.

I'd have had him in for Jelavic a month ago. The Croat hasn't played for about 8 weeks, despite "starting" matches.